Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great. How Many Billions Will This Cost Us?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/middleeast...index.html

Quote:Iraq's Mosul Dam faces 'risk of catastrophic failure,' U.S. says
RE: Great. How Many Billions Will This Cost Us?
That dam was sited in a poor location in regards to the subterranean rock there.  The dam has an automatic grouting system (how the hell that works Idunno) and apparently that system is vital to the integrity of the dam, and is also difficult to keep running in the 3rd world shithole that Iraq has become.

And if the dam failed, the shitholiness of what's left of Iraq would be intensified.

I can see how the fucking Mohammedans would find this a desirable outcome.

Mosul Dam is larger than Teton Dam, and we should all recall what happened to that one:

[Image: Teton_Dam_Collapse_Bureau_Reclamation_FLickr.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I doubt Trump will have the US pay for shit like this once he is in office.
He'll cut a deal on some Iraqi crude for some DAP sealant.

Win-win.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Side note on Teton Dam:

It was seriously suggested before the dam was completed that automatic cameras be installed around it to document the inevitable failure.  The guvmint scoffed at that idea, and then the dam failed on it's initial filling.

(February 29, 2016 at 2:12 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: He'll cut a deal on some Iraqi crude for some DAP sealant.

Win-win.

That's why I'm voting for him.
(February 29, 2016 at 2:28 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(February 29, 2016 at 2:12 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: He'll cut a deal on some Iraqi crude for some DAP sealant.

Win-win.

That's why I'm voting for him.

Really! REALLY! Everytime I think the US can't vote in a bigger joke president they seem to find an even bigger arsehole.
The last president excepted.
Trump has the right name, he's loud offensive and something smells off.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 29, 2016 at 2:33 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(February 29, 2016 at 2:28 pm)KUSA Wrote: That's why I'm voting for him.

Really! REALLY! Everytime I think the US can't vote in a bigger joke president they seem to find an even bigger arsehole.
The last president excepted.
Trump has the right name, he's loud offensive and something smells off.

Really!!!!!!

Win-win.

Nah - he'll contact this fucking moron.  You know...moron to moron transactions!

[Image: 00441211-264143_500.jpg?k=36aac732&pid=4...asseenontv]
I doubt, it will cost you anything. Well, unless some Haliburton plant or some Exxon oil field happens to be threatened.

Come on, if it's only brown people being endangered, it's not worth supporting.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so many marriages fail in the US neil 56 1990 January 8, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  6 of 7 great seven is use Latin ABC Interaktive 26 1979 April 28, 2022 at 3:12 pm
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4344 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Why does Politics bring out the worst in so many people? GODZILLA 21 1907 October 10, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Billions for Billionaires and Zero for Workers Minimalist 19 809 September 6, 2018 at 4:56 pm
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1789 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Piss Away Billions Because The WLB Knows Fuckall About Geography? Minimalist 6 1154 January 22, 2018 at 1:03 pm
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1698 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Great GOP Civil War Minimalist 19 3723 September 18, 2017 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Lets end the great weed debate dyresand 21 3619 April 28, 2017 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89