Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Assault on Trump is about to Begin
Exclamation 
The Assault on Trump is about to Begin
Republican Donors Line Up to bring him down. They definitely waited far longer than they should have but I think there's time enough for them to succeed. For goodness sake, he's such an easy target. You don't have to lie or even exaggerate. He's so full of dirt, the only problem attacking him is figuring out what you want to attack him on first. If they pummel him in on-air ads in Florida, Ohio and Illinois, they should be able to hurt him.

It's possible that his supporters are so emotionally committed to him that they will be blinded to all logic. If that's the case, it's really too late. I think enough of his supporters will listen though and he will go down. That's my prediction: He will not win the nomination. Angry
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: The Assault on Trump is about to Begin
(March 2, 2016 at 10:26 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Republican Donors Line Up to bring him down. They definitely waited far longer than they should have but I think there's time enough for them to succeed. For goodness sake, he's such an easy target. You don't have to lie or even exaggerate. He's so full of dirt, the only problem attacking him is figuring out what you want to attack him on first. If they pummel him in on-air ads in Florida, Ohio and Illinois, they should be able to hurt him.

It's possible that his supporters are so emotionally committed to him that they will be blinded to all logic. If that's the case, it's really too late. I think enough of his supporters will listen though and he will go down. That's my prediction: He will not win the nomination.  Angry

But I want him to be their official candidate.

So many votes will be going to the Dems and so many Repubs heads will explode.

Dying to live, living to die.
(March 2, 2016 at 10:26 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Republican Donors Line Up to bring him down. They definitely waited far longer than they should have but I think there's time enough for them to succeed. For goodness sake, he's such an easy target. You don't have to lie or even exaggerate. He's so full of dirt, the only problem attacking him is figuring out what you want to attack him on first. If they pummel him in on-air ads in Florida, Ohio and Illinois, they should be able to hurt him.

It's possible that his supporters are so emotionally committed to him that they will be blinded to all logic. If that's the case, it's really too late. I think enough of his supporters will listen though and he will go down. That's my prediction: He will not win the nomination.  Angry

Trump will win the nomination and be elected President.  He'e the racist that America needs right now.
I'm fine with him getting the nomination. He has a low ceiling and won't be capturing very many minorities or women, nor many independents, I suspect.

I dare not hope he doesn't get the nomination and decides to run as an independent ... after all, I don't believe in miracles.

I want it too Valkyrie - badly. It just seems way too good to be true.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
The republicunts are rolling in the heavy artillery.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...peech.html

Quote:Mitt Romney to intervene in 2016 presidential race with major speech

Former Republican candidate is expected to attack Donald Trump and call for the establishment to unite against him

Plan #9 From Planet Kolob!
Y'know, when the most famous Mormon in the world thinks you're a kook ... You're a kook.

(March 2, 2016 at 10:36 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

But I want him to be their official candidate.

So many votes will be going to the Dems and so many Repubs heads will explode.

David Cronenberg did it first, and he did it best.

(not for the squeamish)

(like that ever stopped any of you from peeking)

The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 2, 2016 at 11:55 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Y'know, when the most famous Mormon in the world thinks you're a kook ... You're a kook.

The mind reels.

Panic Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

LOL.  I took a wild shot with Google Images.

[Image: romney_kolob.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1175 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36895 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Toxic masculinity and sexual assault RobbyPants 71 5908 September 30, 2018 at 9:38 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4121 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1680 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1273 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
Lightbulb Assault weapons ban update: Senate committee holds hearing on proposed ban Nobody 2 974 February 27, 2013 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: Nobody
  Women in the Military More Likely to Be Traumatized by Sexual Assault Than Combat Shell B 57 17462 November 30, 2012 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: cratehorus