Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New video: space, time and anger
Video 
New video: space, time and anger
I just recorded another video this morning. I discuss what it means to be "outside of time and space", as has become popular with some theists. Thanks to Brewer for the suggestion! Constructive feedback welcome.

This isn't a "God doesn't exist" video, but more an exploration of the terminology. I hope you enjoy Smile

http://youtu.be/baoHEPkixhQ
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: New video: space, time and anger
Space, time and anger? Sounds like you're talking about me working on my doctoral thesis Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I'm sure you can angrily correct me if I stray too far from actual science! Big Grin
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
That's a goodin Rob. Really liked pounding a stuffed fuzzy tiny god. "Why won't you talk to me?"........hahahahahahahaha

You may need to go to anger management. I'm not sure your doing it right. It does not feel like your heart is in it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Thanks Big Grin

Maybe I'll try shoving a pinecone up my arse before I start, that will get me really angry.

Index of my best videos
The other gimmick I could use is "the married atheist". Maybe I'll use that in my next video and see what people prefer.

Index of my best videos
The Rob did it again!  Clap 

The Angry Atheist sounds cool. I think that if you call yourself The Married Atheist, you will be expected to do videos about marriage, or include your wife. Do you have any videos like that, or have any in plans? 

Good video. Fabulous! So much boom!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Thank you very much! Smile

It would be connected to my running joke about me presenting flimsy evidence for the existence of my wife. It doesn't sound very catchy, and yeah it might be misleading. I can always work that in with my angry gimmick. I'll put a bit of it in my next one Big Grin

There's no way I could get her in one of my videos, she thinks I'm an embarrassment Wink

Index of my best videos
aaaah. I see. Now it makes sense.  Tongue You could work it in, actually. Leave a shoe out maybe, so it's in the background. Her bra.  Angel pfff I don't know. Just making suggestions here. Carry on.  Big Grin
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(March 5, 2016 at 12:58 pm)robvalue Wrote: Thank you very much! Smile

It would be connected to my running joke about me presenting flimsy evidence for the existence of my wife. It doesn't sound very catchy, and yeah it might be misleading. I can always work that in with my angry gimmick. I'll put a bit of it in my next one Big Grin

There's no way I could get her in one of my videos, she thinks I'm an embarrassment Wink

bold mine.

Mine also. She always asks me to behave when out, but sadly I never seem to possess that ability.

I think you just picked your next name. The Embarrassing Atheist.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time For a New Religion The Valkyrie 14 1744 August 16, 2023 at 4:47 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Space Worm Conundrum Redbeard The Pink 29 5985 September 15, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  If "god" wants to talk to me... [new video] robvalue 55 8156 February 23, 2017 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Eureka! Hubble Space TTelescope Finds Heaven Rhondazvous 56 10111 January 21, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: MTL
  God lives in space...? piterski123 11 2575 May 8, 2015 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Should one approach dogmatists in the pulic space? ReptilianPeon 14 2978 April 7, 2015 at 6:34 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  And if you are wrong , eternity is a long time. Artur Axmann 188 52335 June 6, 2014 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: archangle
  Enoch and the Mayans - Calculating the time of the End of Days StrongWaters 24 6859 December 10, 2013 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New Video on Apologetics DeistPaladin 83 23738 February 6, 2013 at 10:15 am
Last Post: catfish
  Colbert video link: On the Straight and Narrow Minded Ziploc Surprise 0 1316 July 18, 2012 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise