Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laughing at the Pope
Laughing at the Pope
I have realised that my contempt for the Papacy is intruding all over the place, and into threads where it doesn't belong.

So here is a specific thread to express contempt, derision, whatever for the Pope.

[Image: W83fxtc.jpg]

As long as you keep following his twitter feed, you shouldn't have to spend too long in purgatory for whatever you say here.
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
RE: Laughing at the Pope
The idea of one guy, or even a small group of people, telling the masses how to live their lives is an antiquated idea. That's part of the reason I'm not a Christian anymore. In my culture the people who run my country are supposed to do what the masses tell them to do. When they don't that's called corruption.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

[Image: pope-mobile-funny.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: just-the-pope_o_1122718.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: VOjP2XJ.jpg]

[Image: rah4x.jpg]
Why should the pope tell people how to run their sex lives?
If you don't play the game you can't make the rules
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Fuck the Pope.

If I took Christianity seriously, I would find him one of the most offensive humans on the planet.

I do anyway.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Somebody buy the asshole a decent hat already.

And get him out of that dress.
(March 6, 2016 at 3:56 am)robvalue Wrote: Fuck the Pope.

I think you might have hit upon something here, Rob.

Maybe if someone fucked the Pope, he'd be more relaxed and less inclined to mess with other people's lives.

Maybe it would also give the Pope some perspective on the policy of the Catholic Church vis a viz safe sex.

If someone was going to fuck the Pope in the ass, I'm pretty sure Popey would demand a condom.

[Image: 10cx4w.jpg]

[Image: 10cxp9.jpg]
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 810 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus. Jehanne 3 260 March 22, 2022 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Jehanne
Heart American Gods & The Young Pope AnubisBarba 4 394 March 25, 2020 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  A Letter to Pope Francis (signatures needed) Catholic_Lady 40 3691 September 7, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Well, the pope came to Portugal LastPoet 15 2607 May 16, 2017 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Wink Pope Francis says atheists can be good Big Blue Sky 19 6876 May 28, 2013 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: dazzn
  Comedy rap song about pope Brian37 5 2168 February 17, 2013 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck the Pope and the Republican party popeyespappy 3 1842 October 5, 2012 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Cato
  This had me laughing all day. leo-rcc 4 2454 July 5, 2011 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Case Of The Pope(book) Oldandeasilyconfused 0 1329 December 28, 2010 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused