Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Satan Is One Sharp Cookie
That Satan Is One Sharp Cookie
The bastard seems to always run rings around fucking god planting these fossils.

Big Grin 

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/99-milli...ecosystem/

Quote:99 million-year-old fossilized lizard gives scientists a view of a ‘lost ecosystem’

Quote:A fossilized lizard found in Southeast Asia preserved in amber dates back some 99 million years, Florida scientists have determined, making it the oldest specimen of its kind and a “missing link” for reptile researchers.

The lizard is some 75 million years older than the previous record holder, according to researchers at the Florida Museum of Natural History, who announced the finding this week.
RE: That Satan Is One Sharp Cookie
Meh. Several hundred feet of the Missouri substrata is composed of limestone, the remains of microscopic sea creatures. It takes a long time to deposit an inch of the stuff. We also find remains of coral reefs here. Satan loves Missouri.
I admire Satan's work. Such dedication. So precise. So much detail. I can't help but reiterate that he deserves more street cred.  Rolleyes

(theists in the background whisper: ah ha! I knew atheists were really Satanic!)

FSM Grin
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(March 5, 2016 at 11:45 pm)Mamacita Wrote: I admire Satan's work. Such dedication. So precise. So much detail. I can't help but reiterate that he deserves more street cred.  Rolleyes

(theists in the background whisper: ah ha! I knew atheists were really Satanic!)

FSM Grin

Street cred ??

Meh !!!

How many babies has Satan eaten ??  He's a fucking poser !!!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Isn't Missouri home to Mormon Eden? I'm pretty sure that's why my brother is there. Ground zero for the Celestial Kingdom. It's like camping out for tickets; he just wants to be first in line for spirit fucking.
(March 6, 2016 at 12:31 am)Cato Wrote: Isn't Missouri home to Mormon Eden? I'm pretty sure that's why my brother is there. Ground zero for the Celestial Kingdom. It's like camping out for tickets; he just wants to be first in line for spirit fucking.

Yep, Eden is in hillbilly country fer shure.
(March 5, 2016 at 11:45 pm)Mamacita Wrote: I admire Satan's work. Such dedication. So precise. So much detail. I can't help but reiterate that he deserves more street cred.  Rolleyes

FSM Grin

Ahhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lol

I never understood the whole idea that earth was six thousand years old. Personally I think evolution fits perfectly into creation. God is just patient. When you have been around forever, a millions of years is not a big deal.
Lalala
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(March 6, 2016 at 3:46 am)robvalue Wrote: Lalala

This requires more flexibility but less effort. 

[Image: asshole2.jpg]
Quote:I never understood the whole idea that earth was six thousand years old. Personally I think evolution fits perfectly into creation. God is just patient. When you have been around forever, a millions of years is not a big deal.

Yes, I've heard this weaseling before, people who want the best of both worlds - they come up with an excuse for God, but they never seem to have answers for things like sub-optimal 'design'.

They also seem to gloss over the brute fact that God isn't needed for evolution to work, any more than God is a requisite for gravity, heat, sunflowers, or sharks. William of Ockham settled this seven centuries ago, but theistic evolutionists seem to have missed the memo.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson