Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overthrowing oppressive regimes by military force
Question 
Okay, so the Americans are currently seeing some very extremist political forces. Some of the GOP candidates are so backward that they put Adolf Hitler to shame.

And the reason I say that is because Hitler and the Nazis hid their true agenda from the public until they had control. But what I'm seeing at the moment is that GOP candidates are unashamed to be extremist conservatives, with awful and extreme hateful polices. It will make USA easily the most oppressive western government in current times, if it isn't already.

Now we know what the problem is let's talk about the solution. The solution, according to USA when this happens in other places, is that you go in and overthrow the democratically elected government by force. Well first you say that you don't recognise the authority of the current government, and that gives you justification to go in and overthrow it because it's run amuk. This is similar to the sins of colonialism only more extreme.

The USA has set the precedent that they believe it's OK to overthrow democratically elected governments such as Guatemala in 1954 if it serves their own purposes. But this plan of theirs never, ever has a happy ending for the sovereign State they've overthrown. It pushes the State into depression, it stunts their economic growth, it destroys employment, etc.

Meaningful change must come from within. The USA's repeated destabilisation activities undertaken in the Middle East have facilitated the creation, rise, and expansion of Al Qaeda, DAESH, and other militant rebel groups in the area. It's funny actually to then see them blame Islam for a problem that they are wholly responsible for creating. The point is that after more than a century of this shit we know what to expect.

Personally, I'd like to see the USA overthrown by military force. It would be terrible for their State, but it would be a much needed reprieve for others facing oppression under the constant threat of military action from USA. It would finally give those countries the chance to grow from within, a chance they don't have at present.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: Overthrowing oppressive regimes by military force
Hell if I remember how Spain got rid of Franco . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Does this sound familiar?

[Image: latest?cb=20150118135007]
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 6, 2016 at 9:20 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hell if I remember how Spain got rid of Franco . . .

I more expect a military coup to put an end to the republic, Danny.
Our resident anti-American seems to think Red Dawn is possible.

Still can't bring yourself to thank Americans for not having to learn Japanese I see. 1954 Guatemala?

The fact that you think the GOP rhetoric is worse than Hitler makes 'stupid cunt' an easily defensible invective. Get a fucking grip.
I suppose it might still be possible to overthrow all of them at the same time . . .

[Image: dr2.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Given that candidates don't set policy, and given that those candidates mouthing such Hitlerian rhetoric are unlikely to win, I'd say this thread is a touch premature.

But if you'd like to have a shot at regime change, come on over. Better hope hot air is a WMD.

(March 6, 2016 at 8:50 pm)Aractus Wrote: Personally, I'd like to see the USA overthrown by military force.

Why don't you bring your candy ass over here and try it?
(March 6, 2016 at 11:07 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(March 6, 2016 at 8:50 pm)Aractus Wrote: Personally, I'd like to see the USA overthrown by military force.

Why don't you bring your candy ass over here and try it?
Isn't that what the rebels are saying in the Middle East?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Need for Scapegoats in All Forms of Oppressive Regimes Leonardo17 4 631 May 5, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 866 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Ike Warns of unchecked military industry. Brian37 25 2464 May 26, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Why don't the dictator regimes be punished by the west? WinterHold 14 1120 March 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  NDT on Trump's "Space Force" EgoDeath 50 4698 February 26, 2019 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  transgender military ban to go into effect Fake Messiah 20 2555 January 25, 2019 at 12:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump names Falwell Jr. to Higher Education Task Force Cecelia 8 1485 February 1, 2017 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  American military in afghanistan tor 73 10210 April 14, 2014 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Senshi
  America and military criticism BrokenQuill92 8 2277 January 17, 2014 at 9:45 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  The 14 defining characteristics of fascist regimes Doubting Thomas 3 1011 July 19, 2013 at 9:32 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet