Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Esquilax?
Where's Esquilax?
I feel as though I have not seen one of his posts in forever.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Where's Esquilax?
He's been around. He's got a lot on his plate helping Luckie through her medical issues, though, so he's been sparse.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Oh, she's still having medical issues? I thought that was over.
~ Erin Hunter
I think they're in the recovery phase now.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
That's reassuring.
~ Erin Hunter
I took over Ryantology's account. Hey guys.
Hi, sexy.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Esquilax The Valkyrie 2 416 February 14, 2021 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Happy birthday, Esquilax Foxaèr 5 446 February 14, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Happy Birthday Esquilax! brewer 9 911 February 17, 2017 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Esquilax