Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trump Win....
Can Trump Win....
I'm sure he has cornered the "stupid vote."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2565139

Quote:The NFL finally linked football-related head trauma to CTE, but other strongly evidenced truths are still not accepted by many Americans
RE: Can Trump Win....
(March 15, 2016 at 2:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure he has cornered the "stupid vote."

Quote:The NFL finally linked football-related head trauma to CTE, but other strongly evidenced truths are still not accepted by many Americans

The Clintons started the rumor that Obama is a foreigner and a muslim.
(March 15, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(March 15, 2016 at 2:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure he has cornered the "stupid vote."

Is that so.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 15, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:

You really should try checking facts at least once in your life.  It would be such a novel approach.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...act-check/

Quote:Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

We rate this claim False.

The scary part is, it's not only dumb and dumber voting for rightwingers. Hate conquers all. There are plenty of people who love to hate and to kick down on others.

There's something called social intelligence. Very many are in the low digits in this department. I can't barf as much as I have been disillusioned by humanity these last two years. The contents of a toilet bowl is more appealing than rightwingers.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
For the record I've thought from the start he would win.

But...

It's still a horrible, horrible prospect.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Its America, home of the dumb, of course he can win.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 16, 2016 at 1:57 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Its America, home of the dumb, of course he can win.

At the moment, hatred sells extremely well in many regions of the world. He could win virtually everywhere, using the right scapegoats.

It's always the same sick game. Give the scum someone to kick, tell them they're special for some reason, promise them everything will be fine and dandy if a particular group is removed from society and fuck them over in the meantime. Oh, and don't forget to wave the flag of your choice. Nationalism raises it's turdhead again, after all.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
God I hope not. Appologies to Christians for taking the lord's name in vain. If I thought taking his name in earnest would help, I would.

I'm rather to the right of most posters here. I have voted for republican candidates. But #nevertrump. Never ever, ever.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Ihave n
I have never really like or trust Hillary (I did like Bill).  However even if I agree with Trump on number of things, he scares the crap out me.  It is going to be a tough voting I think. 

I do think that part of the problems with the political system in the U.S. right now, is that you mostly get the extremes voting in the primaries.  You therefore get a candidate who represents those extremes and the moderate voter is screwed.

I'm hoping as candidates drop out, that trump loses his favor..... I don't see many in the middle voting for him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 813 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 329 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2548 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Man Uses $1m Win To Finally Visit Doctor, Gets Terminal Cancer Diagnosis, Dies Aegon 199 15834 February 7, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump judicial nominee can’t answer basic questions brewer 13 1123 December 16, 2017 at 9:18 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Major political win for lunatic Christian judge Roy Moore Foxaèr 9 1169 September 29, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Some people trying to do the right thing just can't win brewer 9 2432 June 28, 2017 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Slants Win Supreme Court Case chimp3 5 1312 June 22, 2017 at 5:31 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Trump states transgenders can... Foxaèr 49 4624 November 14, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Little Guys Win One, for now. Minimalist 1 808 June 14, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: dyresand