Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These atheists are right, no, it is not trolling.
These atheists are right, no, it is not trolling.
Once again my well intended liberals don't get the difference between bigotry and criticism.

This time, the flood myth and Ken Ham's theme park. 

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/atheist-...onist-ark/

1. The flood never happened and scientists unfortunately constantly have to say "No it did NOT happen as that book claims it did." It isn't just this atheist group saying the story didn't happen. REAL scientists agree.

2. But even if one want's to call it metaphor, it is still a vile story.

Now here is why.

In real life, no sane parent would punish their kid by drowning them, not even if they were in the wrong. And even with death row inmates, we would not take them to an Olympic sized pool and chain them with cement and or rocks and drown them in the deep end. And even if you want to claim it is the fault of humanity, that would have included humans, women, children and babies and men, whose only crime would have picking the wrong god.  When the cruise ship sank in the Mediterranean the Captain and the company were held responsible for those deaths. Now, if God didn't want humans to die in that flood, who set up the game in the first place? Who was the captain of the entire planet in that story? No, this is blaming the victim.

And any doctor or ME can tell you that drowning is one of the most painful ways to die. Now, again, if they want to claim this story is true, this isn't corrective punishment, it is an act of revenge, and not just on one individual, but millions. If that is not genocide, then I don't know what is.

3. But one lucky family survived. Ok fine. But it still scientifically remains that if one wants to claim that the gene pool would be severely limited. 

There is no polite way to say, that this story is not only flat out scientifically wrong, it is 100% immoral on top of that. I agree that it does offend Christians to have it put like that, but we don't do that out of hate, we do that to get more people to consider that their logic is flawed. The truth can be ugly, but if you are brave enough to face it, that is where one grows and learns.
RE: These atheists are right, no, it is not trolling.
What a fucked up park.
Here is the Youtube Explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDSDnIcBdCI
Money well spent. Rolleyes
(March 18, 2016 at 3:54 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Money well spent. Rolleyes

Dodgy you have to be fucking kidding me.. all that money could have gone to helping people in need mind you  Dodgy

Because obviously ignoring the glaring fact every christian say's they follow jebuss teachings  Dodgy in reality they aren't. 

For fucks sakes... homeless people need help, ken ham builds a boat exhibit  Dodgy money well spent my ass...
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Can't think of the flood myth without thinking of things Ricky says here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6omFJhKr6o
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(March 18, 2016 at 3:35 pm)Little lunch Wrote: What a fucked up park.

Not a park. Parks are useful, like the Yosemite. This is a money making scam. Sell people a fictional utopia that never happened.
(March 18, 2016 at 4:00 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(March 18, 2016 at 3:54 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Money well spent. Rolleyes

Dodgy you have to be fucking kidding me.. all that money could have gone to helping people in need mind you  Dodgy

Because obviously ignoring the glaring fact every christian say's they follow jebuss teachings  Dodgy in reality they aren't. 

For fucks sakes... homeless people need help, ken ham builds a boat exhibit  Dodgy money well spent my ass...

I'm talking about the billboard.
(March 18, 2016 at 6:10 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(March 18, 2016 at 4:00 pm)dyresand Wrote: Dodgy you have to be fucking kidding me.. all that money could have gone to helping people in need mind you  Dodgy

I'm talking about the billboard.

My bad
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(March 18, 2016 at 6:24 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(March 18, 2016 at 6:10 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: I'm talking about the billboard.

My bad

Did you purchase this bad at Walmart? Do you have a receipt for this bad?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6003 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3313 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Atheists, how would you explain these Christian testimonies? miguel54 44 9325 August 28, 2016 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  what are they teaching in seminaries these days? drfuzzy 14 4075 August 28, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  These Crasy-Assed People Made Me Write This Song (or go bonkers) Rhondazvous 3 1360 June 23, 2015 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Calling all Christians: These bears need Jesus Mudhammam 11 3422 June 21, 2014 at 6:27 am
Last Post: hobie
  There is a battle raging right inside these halls. Mudhammam 0 675 January 24, 2014 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  If these resident theists really talk to god.. Brakeman 283 82152 October 1, 2013 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Homosexuality is a sin? Well, Xtians, what about these other 76 things? Creed of Heresy 96 32510 May 28, 2013 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Can YOU still be a firm atheist after watching these? hoppimike 168 53367 September 9, 2012 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: ThomM