Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things are improving in the US
I go grocery shopping and the most wonderful thing happened. They are stocking Vegemite! Oh there must be a god after all.
[Image: 6d6836b6d3b753c533c0c451b149dd9a.jpg]

So I go home and make a wonderful treat for myself. Yummy!
[Image: 9784860acc6b34f61b65e8abd3decb1f.jpg]
RE: Things are improving in the US
Three cheers for the little things in life.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I love those Kinder hippo things. Never had vegemite, but I'm willing to try anything once (Except insects).
"In three words I can sum up everything about life: it goes on."- Robert Frost
I haven't had the stuff in months and have been craving it. The little things in life do make a difference.
I am surprised to see it where I live as it is in the middle of bumfuck NC.
(March 20, 2016 at 1:38 pm)NaughtyButNice Wrote: I love those Kinder hippo things. Never had vegemite, but I'm willing to try anything once (Except insects).

Vegemite tastes like salty mud from a cattle range. I'm not a fan.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 20, 2016 at 2:05 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(March 20, 2016 at 1:38 pm)NaughtyButNice Wrote: I love those Kinder hippo things. Never had vegemite, but I'm willing to try anything once (Except insects).

Vegemite tastes like salty mud from a cattle range. I'm not a fan.

Where are you from?
I don't think you can reconcile the concept 'things are getting better' with 'I can now buy Vegemite'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Does vegemite taste like marmite?
Sum ergo sum
(March 20, 2016 at 4:19 pm)Ben Davis Wrote: Does vegemite taste like marmite?

Opinions vary. Personally, I hate them both equally, but some people say that Marmite is more sour and Vegemite is more salty.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 20, 2016 at 4:19 pm)Ben Davis Wrote: Does vegemite taste like marmite?

Marmite has a very strong flavor that takes a bit to get used to. It is bitter and sour. Vegemite has a simple yeasty flavor that is absolutely wonderful on toast with butter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 746 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals