Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place
This place
makes me feel good about myself. There is something about being a part of this forum that allows me to be myself. Even when I'm wrong about something, at least here, I can feel like I still belong. I connect more with this place than I do anywhere else. Facebook is nice, but I'm rarely on it anymore. Maybe just to post an occasional update or something, but it's nothing for me to not check in there for a few days and be like "whatever" about it. 

This place is my release. It is my place to get down time and just relax when I'm stressed out. 

I don't know if anyone else here feels the same way, but I just wanted to put that out there because this place is just THAT important to me. 

I love you guys! Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: This place
Group Hug
It's one of many haunts of mine, as I love message boards. Usually more than real life convo. The people that fit in her in the long term are pretty much drama free, and not here to compete. I like that.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I totally agree! This place is awesome, because the people are awesome Smile

It's become very special to me, and a big part of my life. I love you guys! Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Orgy?
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 22, 2016 at 2:22 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Orgy?

Failing that, at least a group grope. I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'We owe it to ourselves.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'll go get the goats.
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: 14103724707_0f2e19f742_b.jpg]

Inmates.  Asylum.
(March 22, 2016 at 3:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: 14103724707_0f2e19f742_b.jpg]

Inmates.  Asylum.

Which one of those is you, Min?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Did someone say orgy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where's your favorite place to travel to? EgoDeath 21 2004 March 2, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  I love this place, you fucking punks J a c k 22 1643 October 5, 2018 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alignment System. Where would you place yorusef? Catholic_Lady 92 10332 March 2, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  got to get out of this place Cyberman 8 2131 September 10, 2016 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Charity place I was at yesterday. Brian37 3 1142 June 2, 2015 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why are you sad/mad/upset? (place to complain) Sedna 22 4503 April 19, 2014 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The friend zone is the worst place to ever be in ever. Sakumofo 38 11427 October 6, 2013 at 6:17 am
Last Post: Aegrus
  The best place(s) you have ever been Something completely different 26 5835 August 2, 2013 at 3:40 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  The Worst Place You've Ever Been My imaginary friend is GOD 33 7212 August 1, 2013 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: c172
  Tell us about the place you live ElDinero 38 16714 October 27, 2011 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger