Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 5:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samantha Bee and The Atheist at CPAC
Samantha Bee and The Atheist at CPAC
Quote:Atheist trolls Christian conservatives for Sam Bee: ‘I’ll pray for you?’ ‘OK, I’ll think for you’

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/atheist-...k-for-you/

Includes the video of the segment.
RE: Samantha Bee and The Atheist at CPAC
I'm enjoying her show. Smile
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
RE: Samantha Bee and The Atheist at CPAC
I've always had mixed feelings about American Atheists but I think Silverman's doing good work here.

That was awesome to see those receptive conservatives at the end talking to him. After a long 35 years, the religious right's hold on the Republican party can be seen slipping. The non-religious voters have reached parity with or even surpassed the evangelicals. Falwell's so-called Moral Majority is neither.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAC and Russia and Drumpf, Oh My! Minimalist 9 1701 February 25, 2017 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Samantha Bee Smacks Bernie Fans in Nevada Minimalist 8 1677 May 24, 2016 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Samantha Bee - Pro Life? Bullshit. Minimalist 0 764 May 24, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Samantha Bee - The Result of Voter Apathy 2010 Minimalist 4 848 May 11, 2016 at 2:02 am
  Samantha Bee Nails It. Minimalist 0 600 March 8, 2016 at 2:02 am
  American Atheists at CPAC Mudhammam 10 1774 March 2, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Mudhammam