Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope these holy rollers don't ban me.
I hope these holy rollers don't ban me.
I created an account at christforum.com under the name "The Atheist" for sh*ts and giggles. Discourse with fools is grandly fun, and boy are there some fools out there.

Anyway, I wrote this snarky response to some guy's lame attack on atheism.

{Snip}

It's probably not the best defense of atheism, but I got a lot of giggles writing it.

A Catholic forum recently banned me for having said the same type of stuff. I was polite as pie, but oh wells. Maybe the Christforum folks will tolerate my heresy.

Moderator Notice
Link removed by Robvalue. Please do not post external links until you have been a member for 30 days and have at least 30 posts, as per the rules. Thank you.
You're not an ugly person; you're a beautiful monkey.

RE: I hope these holy rollers don't ban me.
(March 23, 2016 at 2:53 pm)The Atheist Wrote: I created an account at christforum.com under the name "The Atheist" for sh*ts and giggles.

Discourse with fools is grandly fun, and boy are there some fools out there.

How lovely.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Seems about as effective as showing a picture of a nude playmate to Stevie Wonder
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Great success

Man, these Christ forums have long-ass posts. 15 drawn out reasons why new atheism is stupid, oy. What was that about brevity being the soul of wit?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Once they are revived they will ban your ass.

The last thing any of these fuckers want to be told is the truth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 527 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ban the loser above you. Paul the Human 17313 1546644 April 22, 2022 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 384 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sometimes Humanity gives you a glimpse of hope no one 14 1380 July 28, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 550 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 640 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission Agnostico 108 6844 June 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Agnostico
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1414 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 2518 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alex K: I Hope He's Okay Rhondazvous 33 3514 November 17, 2019 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K