Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid arguments for God
Stupid arguments for God
Sunsets.

Someone offered this as proof of God.
You're not an ugly person; you're a beautiful monkey.

RE: Stupid arguments for God
They're all stupid.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
In a universe without God, there can be no rainbows.

Nah, yeah, stupid.
But we can fantasize , right?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Stupid arguments for God
(March 24, 2016 at 8:53 pm)The Atheist Wrote: Sunsets.

Someone offered this as proof of God.

LOL. A good friend of mine told me that her Kids were her evidence for God.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Current understanding suggests the universe had a beginning.
Bible says universe had a beginning
Therefore Bible is scientifically accurate.

Either the universe had a beginning or it didn't, so congrats Bible, you had a 50:50 chance of being right and you lucked out.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(March 24, 2016 at 10:41 pm)ignoramus Wrote: In a universe without God humidity, there can be no rainbows.

Nah, yeah, stupid.
But we can fantasize , right?

There, fixed that one.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, I've heard many arguments as stupid as "sunsets". All such an argument really shows is how narrow, unimaginative and closed minded the person is.

Considering theology takes place entirely in the imagination, this is kind of weird.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I recognize those people. They're too stupid to argue with, honestly. They don't understand your arguments and because of that think they're right and keep babbling simple minded bullshit.

They talk about perfection as evidence for god (e.g how the sun "rises" and "sets" "perfecty" everytime) when natural disasters are killing many people and when so many humans/animals are riddled with diseases. And when they have useless organs/parts.
The bible is Mein Drumpf's favorite book, he's gonna make Germa....I mean Merka, great again.
(March 25, 2016 at 6:15 am)RozKek Wrote: I recognize those people. They're too stupid to argue with, honestly. They don't understand your arguments and because of that think they're right and keep babbling simple minded bullshit.

They talk about perfection as evidence for god (e.g how the sun "rises" and "sets" "perfecty" everytime) when natural disasters are killing many people and when so many humans/animals are riddled with diseases. And when they have useless organs/parts.

One would be lucky if the other party just doesn't understand the argument, as there is still hope, compared to the annoying lot who straight up reject all proof despite claiming to know you are right, because they know the true proof in their hearts... Argue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things religious people say Foxaèr 1072 74731 April 17, 2024 at 1:13 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  10 Syllogistic arguments for Gods existence Otangelo 84 10747 January 14, 2020 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Stupid christans look to ban Good Omens GUBU 64 6270 July 11, 2019 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Just how stupid were the ancient Israelites? The Valkyrie 115 14599 June 1, 2018 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Joods
  Stupid theist tricks........ Brian37 6 1860 April 29, 2018 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Stupid Christians NuclearEnergy 103 21856 August 22, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Astonished
  How do religious people react to their own arguments? Vast Vision 60 16251 July 9, 2017 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Atheists, what are the most convincing theist arguments you heard of? SuperSentient 169 22152 April 1, 2017 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Why most arguments for God prove God. Mystic 67 8637 March 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Fred Hampton
  Strong and Weak Arguments Neo-Scholastic 99 16167 January 11, 2017 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic