Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama is going to Saudi again...
Obama is going to Saudi again...
4 US Senators meet Saudi King Salman ahead of Obama visit

Going to tell the Saudis to 'cut it out' with the Yemen I bet. He really needs to have that Nobel Peace Prize taken away from him. He makes a mockery of it.

RE: Obama is going to Saudi again...
This from the same page is more interesting....

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arab...-1.1694230

Quote:Girl, 5, shot dead at Saudi wedding, grooms arrested

Stray bullet from guests celebrating wedding hits girl playing in a house next to the halls

Quote:The police who were called to investigate the incident decided to arrest the grooms until the real culprit is identified.

Sounds like 'murrican cops are going to head on over to learn their techniques!
(March 25, 2016 at 5:46 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Going to tell the Saudis to 'cut it out' with the Yemen I bet. He really needs to have that Nobel Peace Prize taken away from him. He makes a mockery of it.

If he's there to tell the Saudis to cut it out with Yemen, it's certainly not a mockery, since the Saudis worsened the situation there. He's not deserving of the price for many reasons, this wouldn't be one of them.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I found this part amusing:
Quote:Under Saudi regulations that outlaw the dangerous celebratory gunfire, the groom can be arrested in case guests start shooting in the air. The rules are part of a drive by the Saudi authorities to put an end to the deep-rooted tradition of firing wildly into the air to celebrate a happy occasion.

Saudis love guns, Jesus (Isa) and hate homosexuals so rednecks would be right at home in Saudi.

(March 25, 2016 at 5:51 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 25, 2016 at 5:46 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Going to tell the Saudis to 'cut it out' with the Yemen I bet. He really needs to have that Nobel Peace Prize taken away from him. He makes a mockery of it.

If he's there to tell the Saudis to cut it out with Yemen, it's certainly not a mockery, since the Saudis worsened the situation there. He's not deserving of the price for many reasons, this wouldn't be one of them.

I was being sarcastic about the situation in the Yemen. Of course he's not going to push them to end the bombing of innocent civilians. He wouldn't want to upset the Saudis.

(March 25, 2016 at 5:54 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: I found this part amusing:
Quote:Under Saudi regulations that outlaw the dangerous celebratory gunfire, the groom can be arrested in case guests start shooting in the air. The rules are part of a drive by the Saudi authorities to put an end to the deep-rooted tradition of firing wildly into the air to celebrate a happy occasion.

So, according to Saudi authorities. there are occasions when firing wildly into the air is safe?

Pretty sure that's how they say hello.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
How often did Mo fire an AK47 into the air ???

Jesus fucking christ this is confusing . . . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You can bet that the Yemenis are going to be pissed at the Saudis for the next 500 years.  One day they will even the score.

With the connivance and the weapons of the US and UK. Obama's problem is that, now that some media are taking an interest, what the al-Sauds are doing is reflecting badly on him, plus the prevous get out of jail free card if "they're fighting Iran backed terrorists" isn't working because of a) the US Iran detente and b) the Houthis are sunni and don't go near Iran.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(March 26, 2016 at 4:40 am)Constable Dorfl Wrote:

Quote: b) the Houthis are sunni and don't go near Iran.
Are you sure about that?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houthis

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast...18986.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 10305 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1443 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1473 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 348 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1038 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 538 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4480 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5015 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3942 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold