Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embedding animated GIFs?
Embedding animated GIFs?
Hey guys!

Does anyone know how to embed an animated gif into a post? I have been trying to use one from GIPHY by copy and pasting the "embed" link, but when I submit my post it just shows up as the text URL. I am using tapatalk, but I can use the direct website if needed.

Thanks always, guys!!!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: Embedding animated GIFs?
I use the pic one.

[Image: Peace_out_girl_scout.gif]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

In giffy, go to advanced.copy the link (can't remember which one, the http....gif one), then paste in between the IMG tags.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
With giphy.com, I have to right-click and use "copy image address" to get the link - none of the others works for me. On my iPad, I have to select the image so that I get the options menu and click "copy" and paste it between [img] tags and delete the extra stuff that copy function adds.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Embedding animated GIFs?
Thank you guys!!!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gifs as avatars Bad Wolf 7 1532 May 18, 2014 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Embedding videos? Cyberman 4 1976 March 5, 2012 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Animated gif avatars. leo-rcc 8 8560 May 16, 2010 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Darwinian
  embedding Pics and Videos into a post KichigaiNeko 5 2881 January 17, 2010 at 3:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko