Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been here three years
Been here three years
And I still feel my post count is so low xD

No worries, however, I never go out of my way to post just for the sake of racking up those numbers.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Been here three years
(March 31, 2016 at 12:00 am)Kitan Wrote: And I still feel my post count is so low xD

No worries, however, I never go out of my way to post just for the sake of racking up those numbers.

Don't feel too bad Kitan.  Everybody kinda comes and goes around here.  Only a select few diehards always remain the top 10 posters. 

I used to love this place.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I still love this place. It is why I do not post just to increase my post count.
~ Erin Hunter
Run up
my post count ?
Unthinkable !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 31, 2016 at 12:18 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Run up
my post count ?
Unthinkable !!!

What now? Big Grin
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I suppose he wants to run for Gay Drama Queen.
~ Erin Hunter
Only 3?

Angel
Kitan ...Out of 8,000 posts, would it be accurate to say that a good 10% of them are strictly posted just to be cunty to someone who doesn't really deserve it but happens to be in your way when you're on the rags?

[Image: 11pqli.jpg]

PS, which one are you ... psychological test. (if you pick the gay one, it means you drink too much!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Yet still have most of your mental faculties. Congrats!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 31, 2016 at 3:55 am)ignoramus Wrote:

I choose the gay waiter. Cool
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2175 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ten Short Years Foxaèr 6 699 March 15, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: brewer
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1169 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 701 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1325 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Airport three letter codes. Brian37 14 706 July 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2086 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Once, twice, three times a Brian. Brian37 14 942 March 22, 2021 at 7:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  US China war 70 years later Apollo 10 741 December 14, 2020 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2239 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92