Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm psychic
I'm psychic
I have the ability to read people's minds. This has been tested many times and confirmed. I can tell what people are feeling, and thinking, word for word. It only works when I know the person really well. With strangers I don't have a clue what they're thinking, so it can't be teste on them as the results would be predictable. I've also been interviewd on U.S. tv shows and I've done the tests live on telly, and astounded audiences with my ability. I'm not bragging but psychic abilities are a fact of human nature, and we can all do it. There's a technique which can be taught (and which is taught in some universities in Romania) to develop this ability. Anyone can learn. There's a link with an article by a very famous and revered scientist in the UK which confirms what I can do, but I can't find it. I'll post it as soon as I can. But if anyone would like to try and find it, just google "scientist confirms psychic in Romania".
RE: I'm psychic
(July 23, 2010 at 8:52 pm)Godhead Wrote: I'm psychic.
I have the ability to read people's minds. ".

You mispelled 'psychotic'.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
I think you're either a deluded mythomaniac or a poe.
[Image: pPQu8.png]
AtheistPhil -

Neither. I really am psychic.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
That makes no sense.
(July 23, 2010 at 9:28 pm)Godhead Wrote: AtheistPhil -

Neither. I really am psychic.

Maybe you should call James Randi to claim the 1 million dollar prize...
AtheistPhil-

I have done that. I'm still waiting for him to contact me. But I have a feeling I know what he'll say.
(July 23, 2010 at 9:36 pm)Godhead Wrote: AtheistPhil-

I have done that. I'm still waiting for him to contact me. But I have a feeling I know what he'll say.

and what is he gonna say ?
AtheistPhil -

I don't know exactly but I've been informed that he doesn't travel, and I can't, at the moment.