Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Kolob?
Maybe Kolob?
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/scientis...earby-sun/

Quote:Scientists spot a baby Earth orbiting a nearby sun

Probably not.
RE: Maybe Kolob?
Kolob is "Bolok" backwards.
Coincidence? I don't think so.
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
Just like Bolton is the palindrome for Ipswitch?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 3, 2016 at 3:34 pm)FebruaryOfReason Wrote: Kolob is "Bolok" backwards.
Coincidence? I don't think so.

No other word is Bolok backwards. Think about it...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Elohim n. A name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible

Elohim is also "Mi hole" backwards.

No way? Yahweh!
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
(April 3, 2016 at 4:24 pm)FebruaryOfReason Wrote: Elohim n. A name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible

Elohim is also "Mi hole" backwards.

No way? Yahweh!

"Adonai Elohim" backwards is even "mi hole I anoda"

Make of that what you will.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Quote: "Adonai Elohim" backwards is even "mi hole I anoda"

You're being too literal.

"mi hole I anoda" translates to "Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass."
Everything always does...

Going to go all pedantic for a bit:

1. They didn't 'spot a baby Earth'. They found a debris ring which suggests the early stages of accretion.

2. Whatever was found, it wasn't 'orbiting a young sun'. There is exactly one 'Sun' in the entire universe, and it is one helluva lot close to us than 176 light years.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Horribly Inaccurate Media Reportage Regarding Science.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And, in keeping with all the other lies Joe Smith told and could not keep track of, he referred to Kolob sometimes as a planet, and sometimes as a star.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.