Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best atheist YouTube channel
Best atheist YouTube channel
Hey,

I've just came across this forum and thought I'd give it a try. What are your favorite YouTube channels about atheism? Do you watch any?

My selection would be:

1) Armoured Skeptic
2) DarkMatter2525
3) The amazing atheist
4) JaclynGlenn
5) Logicked

What about yours? 

PS: The real reason (well the one apart of getting some recomennded channels that isSmile) is to ask you guys if you could support your favorite YouTube channel by rating it or writing a review for it. You can easily add review it (without registration). This is a link to {Snip} page. If you however to register, you can easily add your favorite channel to database if its not already there :-)

Moderator Notice
Link removed by Robvalue. Members are not allowed to post external links as per the forum rules until they have 30 posts and have been a member for 30 days.
RE: Best atheist YouTube channel
Welcome to the forum! Smile I am subscribed to almost all of those channels, they are excellent.

I also love The Bible Reloaded, Creationist Cat, Shoe0nHead and Steve Shives.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I watch the Atheist Experience when I have the time.
For me Darkmatter2525 is the best channel, I also liked NonStampCollector but it is pretty dead nowadays.

I used to watch Jacklyn but not anymore.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Oh yeah, how could I forgot Nonstampcollector!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
My favorite is and always will be DarkMatter2525. But I always love watching clips from the Atheist Experience.
Aron-Ra is another good one, really enjoyed his Foundational Falsehoods series.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
The Amazing Atheist FTW.
The Thinking Atheist (I like to listen to Seth's podcasts). JacklynGlenn I haven't watched for a while (I'll have to catch up), Not so much atheist but Laci Green is good as well. DarkMatter, Atheist Experience. Used to follow the Amazing Atheist, and a couple of others but just got sick of the crackpottery.
Dying to live, living to die.
A lot of them have become engaged in conflict with the feminists and cultural fascists.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes on YouTube Gwaithmir 47 2007 November 22, 2023 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What are you watching on Youtube? Angrboda 11 606 July 19, 2023 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus. Jehanne 3 260 March 22, 2022 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  What are you currently watching on YouTube? Angrboda 13 751 January 14, 2022 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  youtube recommendation algorithm gave me this gem Cepheus Ace 0 258 April 27, 2019 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  YouTube's New Monetization Rules Mechaghostman2 8 1485 January 28, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2078 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  UK TV Licensing and Live YouTube Edwardo Piet 7 967 September 27, 2016 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Interesting new channel robvalue 3 987 May 10, 2016 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Soundless Youtube What The Fuck?! Edwardo Piet 13 1702 April 24, 2016 at 5:34 am
Last Post: Alex K