Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rooted my android to install modded spotify
rooted my android to install modded spotify
is it safe to root the device ? am I gonna get sodomised by viruses ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: rooted my android to install modded spotify
Rooting is safe.
Installing modded apps...is very risky.

I root mostly to tweak with hidden settings or to use app2sd (back when I had crappy low Rom phones).
Freezing system apps is nice, when they become disruptive...
Installing drivers to play with an OTG USB PC gamepad also requires rooting... That's on my to do list, for this Xiaomi redmi 2...
Dude, I'd protect.my bunghole if I were you.
SURPRISE ANDROID BUTTSEX
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I like Spotify, so I'm curious, what's the modded version?
Apparently, it leads to surprise buttseks.
(April 9, 2016 at 9:17 am)LostLocke Wrote: I like Spotify, so I'm curious, what's the modded version?

this is from the onhax page

• Bypass ads — you may still get non-interstitial ads.

• Unlock track selection

• Unlock seeking

• Unlimited skips

• Botnet free (courtesy of /g/)
Old Mega Mod Info (v4.5) 

• Unlimited skips

• Unlock repeating

• Unlock shuffling

• Unlock seeking

• Unlock track selection

• Bypass ads

• Bypass DRM
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Is that for the "phone" type mobile, or both mobiles?
On my Kindle it apparently is a "fuller" version that what phone users get, and except for the ads I don't get things like skip or track locking. I get all the same features as I do on my PC.

Also, does the mod *have* to be on a rooted device? You couldn't use it side-loaded?
Here's what I did 

root the android device
download the modded spotify apk from the internetz not play store ofc. careful from the ads and malwares.
download another amazing tool called "xposed
from xposed u download another app called "App settings", where you change the settings of the normal spotify app or a modded version one, follow this vid for this step
you have to have a VPN on incase you're in a country not allowed for spotify, online needed during login.

totally worth buttsexing for.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Thanks to this thread I now know that rooting your android device is not sexual.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rooting
"I'm thick." - Me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows 11. Install it; Yes/ No/Wait Oldandeasilyconfused 24 2165 November 10, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Why isn't Android more serious contender to Windows? Fake Messiah 8 886 June 20, 2019 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How to install APT-GET or YUM or RPM or something similar on Linpus? FlatAssembler 16 1596 April 14, 2019 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Question about Android rado84 17 1914 August 24, 2017 at 1:24 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Android bug fear in 900 million phones account_inactive 0 601 August 8, 2016 at 6:31 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Music caching for Android RozKek 13 2239 May 10, 2016 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  Anyone into Android programming? emjay 97 18177 September 20, 2015 at 6:50 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  My android app on google play ! Back up your contacts to Email WinterHold 6 2114 January 4, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Avoid android 5 update! zebo-the-fat 10 3822 December 4, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  Android tablets Jackalope 8 3690 September 21, 2012 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Tino