Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now We Know...
Now We Know...
Black Lives Don't Matter.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/white-fo...black-man/

Quote:White former South Carolina cop gets probation over killing of unarmed black man
RE: Now We Know...
Look at it like this: If you're black you don't have to worry about dying from a terrible disease. Thug cops will gladly give you a quick death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lIkUgww64
Beat me to it.  Big Grin
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
I tried to post the non-live one but you have to sign in because Youtube rated it as 18+

Lame. They don't even show anything.
We knew that back when the cops who shot and killed 12 year old Tamir Rice weren't charged. The prosecutor in the case even suggested to the Grand Jury that they not be charged.
Goes back further than that.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/prosecutor-ad...brown-case

Quote:St. Louis prosecutor admits witnesses likely lied under oath

In this way he muddied the waters by allowing false testimony in so that prosecution of Wilson was impossible. 

In the criminal justice system the fish stinks from the head down.

[Image: man-smelly-fish-16073478.jpg]
Judging by the statistics of black on black murder rates the idea that black lives don't matter is way more popular with black people than with white police officers

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Ah yes, as had to be expected.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 13, 2016 at 3:15 pm)abaris Wrote: Ah yes, as had to be expected.

Is this directed at me?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1219 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now We Know Minimalist 6 743 July 20, 2017 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now We Know Why The WLB Skipped Opening Day Minimalist 1 588 April 6, 2017 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Isis
  Now we know why he was CEO of Godfather's Pizza Epimethean 10 2029 November 22, 2011 at 12:40 am
Last Post: the6dead