Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be honest, America.
Let's be honest, America.
America hanged Saddam Hussain and destroyed Iraq when it tried to sell oil in Euro.

America assassinated Gaddafi and destroyed Libya when Gaddafi tried to establish a new gold currency that would eventually cancel any importance for the dollar.

America unleashed a propaganda war against Iran similar to that against Saddam and Iraq; claiming they want to build a nuclear bomb, just like accusing Iraq falsely of having WMDs.

It's all about oil and the dollar, America. It's getting cheap, everybody knows. No point of hiding it anymore.

When I say America, I don't refer to American people. I refer to the regime that is in its essence, a collection of capitalist fat cats, who have enough power to assassinate even the president -Kennedy proved that-.

Everybody must wake up.
RE: Let's be honest, America.
And the solution is to do what?
Better zip your fly, your gullibility is showing again, or ignorance; your choice.

Weak dollar? Better look up the dollar index. Not currently at an all time high, but damned near. The 5 year trend is telling. Ignorant or just lying?

Prove to me you understand this and I'll take you to school on monetary policy and your trivial misundrstanding of a gold standard and gold as currency. If you think this is a good idea you're an idiot. The fact that you think we would assassinate the head of a third world country for an associated reason betrays you.
Agree! There's much better reasons!

NWO! Bwhaahaaa
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 12, 2016 at 9:48 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Agree! There's much better reasons!

NWO!  Bwhaahaaa

The Greys would never allow their puppets in Washington to go off the reservation like that.

[Image: Obama-With-Space-Alien-44202838910.jpeg#...%20265x350]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I agree with the OP.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 12, 2016 at 10:15 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: I agree with the OP.

Your post is truncated. It's missing:

..lol
No. No. Yes, you read that correctly. No.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Everything in politics is about money. That is news to no one. I don't think the dollar is getting weak though? Is it?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
America has done some bad things. Britain has done some bad things. In fact, I remember a couple of months ago bad mouthing the US army on this forum. And you know what? I actually regret posting that. Soldiers just do what they're told. Blame the politicians.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3932 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7556 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7396 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1026 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3099 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1150 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9812 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1285 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 4133 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3821 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4