Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist.
Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist.
There is no evidence for his existence.

Remember, no apologetic arguments allowed, thank you.

That is all.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist.
BECAUSE JESUS . . .

Oh, wait a minute . . . .. . .. . .. .... .. .. .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Disallowing apologetics in discussing God is rather like saying, 'Prove that civil engineering is valid. Remember - mathematical reasoning is not allowed.'

Try not to be stupid.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Another pointless thread...

Oh wait reminders.

Nice Thread

This is gonna get old.
"I'm thick." - Me
This is his roundabout way of saying:

Absolute, concrete proof or it isn't true.

I doubt this thread will see much action past one page if the theists aren't allowed to use apologetics in their argument.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I have conclusive proof of his existence.

Eggs! God made chickens so they can lay eggs for us to eat. They serve no other evolutionary biological purpose.

Checkmate atheist scum suckers!

[Image: 12llpi.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 16, 2016 at 3:21 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Disallowing apologetics in discussing God is rather like saying, 'Prove that civil engineering is valid. Remember - mathematical reasoning is not allowed.'

Try not to be stupid.

Boru

It's easier with civil engineering. Stupidly simplistic, but still valid, because structures usually don't break down.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 16, 2016 at 1:26 am)Maelstrom Wrote: There is no evidence for his existence.

That is all.

That's not true. Their is evidence, however it is discounted.
(April 16, 2016 at 3:24 am)Goosebump Wrote: Another pointless thread...

Oh wait reminders.

Nice Thread

This is gonna get old.

It's not pointless. Someone's disbelief has been shaken and they are looking to you all to reassure them or looking to us to push them over the line.
(April 16, 2016 at 11:00 am)Drich Wrote:
(April 16, 2016 at 1:26 am)Maelstrom Wrote: There is no evidence for his existence.

That is all.

That's not true. Their is evidence, however it is discounted.

That's because your evidence is not evidence...merely the brain fart of a scared child who thinks the universe is too scary to face without a magical big-brother.

Grow up, dripshit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 38304 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  Credible/Honest Apologetics? TheJefe817 212 20676 August 8, 2022 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5113 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Who the Hell does God think he is?? Drich 13 1679 March 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  No Shitball, It Does Not Violate Your Rights Minimalist 10 2197 April 22, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 14957 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians: Does Your God Have Testicles and Ovaries? chimp3 97 18398 April 1, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  On this world if humans ceased to exist would god cease to exist? brewer 58 12364 November 24, 2017 at 3:17 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals Minimalist 1 1107 April 6, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  How does "Science prove that the miracles of the Bible did not happen" ? Emzap 62 11230 November 4, 2016 at 2:05 am
Last Post: dyresand