Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope for America!!
Hope for America!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hvpg43ZyY

This warms the heart to see this little brat being held accountable to his actions. There is hope in those tears IF and only if the parents show the same consistent resolve at home!

If you Spare the rod, You will Spoil (make no good) a Child!
Dead Horse
RE: Hope for America!!
Yes, as I said before. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being. And I don't even like kids very much. I just don't want them to see abused and sent on to be damaged goods.

Well, the other possibility is, you resorted to trolling. I wouldn't put that beyond you either.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Hmm... I thought it taught you that it's OK for bigger people to hit you. That is the way to solve problems. Pretty caveman, IMO.
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Dripshit slowly descends the ladder into the pit of his authoritarian-based bullshit.

You need some heavy duty medication, shithead.
Someone clearly didn't beat your ass enough as a child.
Yeah...but I think they hit him waaayyy too many times in the head!
When someone tells me, 'Well, I got swatted when I was a kid, and it didn't do me any harm', my inevitable reply is, 'Of course it did you harm - it taught you that it's okay to hit children.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(my bad grammar aside)

(April 11, 2016 at 1:12 pm)The_Empress Wrote: Just when I thought Drich couldn't be a worse person, he ups the ante.

Disgusting.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(April 16, 2016 at 12:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: When someone tells me, 'Well, I got swatted when I was a kid, and it didn't do me any harm', my inevitable reply is, 'Of course it did you harm - it taught you that it's okay to hit children.'

Boru

Pretty much this. My father is very authoritarian, and was fond of giving me the belt. Now I'm older, and I don't know how to deal with my nieces without hitting them too.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

"Beat someone until they do what you say".

As used by the Catholic Church for centuries, turning it into one of the most corrupt and immoral institutions in history.
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 777 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 515 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 690 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 822 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hope Springs Covid. Brian37 8 684 October 2, 2020 at 9:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5046 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2652 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2419 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4516 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2651 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo