Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$10 to have women, $20 may change too......
$10 to have women, $20 may change too......
I damned sure hope they get rid of Jackson,so considering what a violent dick he was and what he did to Native Americans. The 10 dollar bill will eventually have a woman on it, the 20 also is up for consideration.

The announcements about changes to the 10 and 20 dollar bills are expected sometime this week, but depending will not be put in place until 2020.

We need not just women on the front of our currency but diverse scientists. I'd love to see Neil Degrasse Tyson on a bill, or Bill Nye. 

And it would be nice to get that graffiti "In God We Trust" off the money, which was not there at the founding. But one thing though, I do see secularists do, which while is true, is not quite accurate. It IS true that the motto was put on all currency in the 50s, but what is done far too much is leaving that impression which is incomplete. The motto was on limited coins but not all currency prior to the 50s, not that it should have ever been put there in the first place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...story.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_we_trust
RE: $10 to have women, $20 may change too......
Seriously! How do they know which God to put their trust in? It's the Illuminati again, isn't it?
[Image: 12otos.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
We must have a kitteh on the money too !!!

No turtley critter though, no, turtley turtles at all !!

[Image: funny-money-clipping-paths-793721.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Losty's pussy would kill two birds with one stone . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Paper currency will soon be obsolete so there's no need to redesign any of it. All financial transactions can be done electronically.
(April 19, 2016 at 12:31 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Paper currency will soon be obsolete so there's no need to redesign any of it.  All financial transactions can be done electronically.

No it wont. Considering hacking as well coin and paper will always be back up. Fast food was supposed to kill sit down places with wait staff, it didn't. And you are also talking about global currency too and you are never going to get all countries in the world on one standard exchange rate.
I COMPLETELY misread the subject line. Sorry about any thoughts that escaped and damaged the innocents.
Harriet Tubman wins !!!

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

(disclaimer:  I was actually hoping for Shirley Chisum.  Really, and my reasoning is many of those who were vile to her are yet alive. Her selection would sting the bastards in a way a historical figure can't since those in opposition to Harriet in her time have all deceased)

As long as they don't put women on a credit card.  That would be dangerous!
(April 20, 2016 at 1:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: As long as they don't put women on a credit card.  That would be dangerous!

Really Min? I love you dude you are one of my faves here, but  my mom is way far better with credit cards and money than I am. Joke out of sarcasm on your part? 

I don't think they should put women or men on credit cards, just balls and chains.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 2853 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Women's Rights Lek 314 18446 April 25, 2023 at 5:22 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Too PC for me. onlinebiker 256 13985 December 20, 2021 at 6:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Good News for a Change. onlinebiker 6 360 February 7, 2021 at 11:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 841 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 785 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2157 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1630 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1894 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2160 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene