Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian answering questions.
Christian answering questions.
Hello,

I am here only to share the truth. I will answer any serious and coherent questions you might have.
If you are not willing to learn the answer, do not ask the question.

My answer can come in the form of text or video. Most of your questions will require a lot of knowledge, so again, if you're not willing to learn the answer, do not ask the question. This is for people that want to learn the truth and not the average internet warrior that feels powerful by spitting out 20 unrelated questions thinking I am not answering because his questions were just so good.

No profanity or insults or blasphemy. Be respectful.

If you want to know who I am and my background just youtube: "Angels, Alchemy, Aliens, Demons and God - My testimony"

To know a little about me for the purpose of this thread:

1. I only read the textus receptus (King James Bible) and consider all the modern bible versions to be horrible frauds. Which they are, because they are based on the LXX manuscripts, proven frauds.

2. I have no denomination. I am a King James only, Salvation is by grace through faith alone without works, creationist, young earth Christian. I reject evolution with my whole being.

If you give me verses from the NIV, ESV or some other Bible that make no sense, I will ignore your question. Kjv only.

Let's begin.
Soli Deo Gloria, Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide, Sola Gratia, Solo Christo
Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Corinthians 1:20
RE: Christian answering questions.
How the fuck did you get so stupid to be a young earther?
Truth? Fucking hell.
Why does your god depend on retards to spread his message?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Would you say that you have arrived at your young earth beliefs via reason? Because if not, I shall deem it a waste of time to discuss them with you. If yes, we can have some fun Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 18, 2016 at 12:10 pm)Alex K Wrote: Would you say that you have arrived at your young earth beliefs via reason? Because if not, I shall deem it a waste of time to discuss them with you. If yes, we can have some fun Smile

Yes, I have arrived at the young earth belief via reason, my background is in biology.
May I ask what background that is?

Would you present the salient points what insights into biology led you to a young earth?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 18, 2016 at 11:54 am)Cherubim Wrote: Angels, Alchemy, Aliens, Demons and God - My testimony

That tells me all I need to know about your credibility. If you're not taking the piss then you deserve all the ridicule heading your way.
The contents of your Bible were decided by vote -- true or false?

And if you retreat behind the "But the Holy Spirit guided them" charade, I will deem your answer sufficiently lacking in gravity and will discount it out of hand.
(April 18, 2016 at 12:12 pm)Alex K Wrote: May I ask what background that is?

Not really important for this thread. Ask questions relating to Christianity, evolution, the truth about God, etc. Personal questions about me should be limited as they do not contribute.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89280 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  questions for a christian lighthouse 43 8423 January 17, 2017 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Christian answering questions too! PETE_ROSE 237 33640 May 10, 2016 at 5:19 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  The real "Christians answering questions" thread Foxaèr 17 2630 May 6, 2016 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  General questions about the Christian idea of God and love Mudhammam 148 26594 October 2, 2014 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus
  10 Questions Every Christian Needs To Answer. Whateverist 63 13957 August 6, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7417 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
Wink 40 awkward Questions To Ask A Christian Big Blue Sky 76 35434 July 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6337 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Questions for the Christian believer Jim 0 1319 December 27, 2011 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Jim