Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:21 am

Poll: Choose an option.
This poll is closed.
Fuck all polls.
25.00%
4 25.00%
Don't fuck all polls.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Fuck all polls and all non-poll objects. In other words fuck every-fucking-thing.
18.75%
3 18.75%
When you have nothing to say, turtle, say nothing. Seriously.
25.00%
4 25.00%
Keep talking even when you have fucking nothing to say because the OP was worth typing even though it's dull as fuck. Just say things please. No silencey ever unless I, the reader, am talking and then you must listeny. Seriously.
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The-Boring-Self-Absorbed-Rambely-Bullshit-Thread
The-Boring-Self-Absorbed-Rambely-Bullshit-Thread
Thread to vent out and ramble about all the stuff on your mind that you personally believe is boring as fuck to everyone involved but it's nevertheless on your mind. Post it here just on the off-chance someone for some weird reason doesn't find it intensely dull as fuck.

Okay I will start. And I don't know when I will stop.

I have started already by the way I am not even sure what I am talking about yet. Um, okay this is thinking fucking aloud what the fuck. Boring, boring boring... how to be boring. Um... oh wait I'm not supposed to be trying to be boring -- I am supposed to say stuff that's on my mind but merely happens to be boring.

If anyone kudoses this, fucking hell, I feel sorry for you -- but not really because lol I don't know you're probably just super lovely and like me even when I am boring as fuck -- this entire fucking post is going nowhere. It's all speaking without purpose. I mean look at me now my entire point is that this post itself has no point which itself may sort of be a point but what is the fucking point of that (point)?!

Pointless self-referential ass-wank. What the fuckin' fuck, I mean. This is some self-absorbed bollocks leading nowhere and drifting everywhere right here. What the fuck am I talking about? Exactly. I am talking about "What the fuck am I talking about?" What the fuck?! WTF?! Again. Exactly. THAT. I'm talking about that. Meaning this. It. Yes.

Anyhoo. Where was I? Oh wait nowhere. Here. I haven't even thought of a subject yet. Does there need to be one? Does there need to be a subject for self-absorbed rambely ass-wank? This is really utter shite really. Whatever this is. It's this. This shit right here.

"Talking all day with nothing to say your shallow proclamations; all misinformation." -- me right there. (Well, no, that's not me that's a quote from Steven Wilson singing in his band Porcupine Tree from their 9th album Fear of a Blank Planet from the title track (Also "Fear of a Blank Planet") that is also the first song on the album) -- But, I mean, that's what I'm like right here. I'm talking all day, with nothing all to say, my shallow-fucking-ass-wank all mis-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FUCK-fuckfuckitery misinformation.

Anyway. Where was I? Oh  yes, typing in real time at a speed as if I am talking aloud like a fucker talking all day with nothing to say [insert the rest of the aforequoted quote here Oh For Fuck Sake I Could Have Just Literally Inserted It Here Rather Than Type This Shit Because This Shit Is Far Longer Than The Actual Quote Itself And Why The Fuck Am I Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Single One Of These Fuckin' (yes, "fuckin'" let's omit the "g" to massively fail to seem more badass than I actually am (fail because it's not badass, it's me being a sillyface for fun and tryin' ta give some attitude and mood to tha here situation ain't it?).

Oh I was nowhere.
RE: The-Boring-Self-Absorbed-Rambely-Bullshit-Thread
No poll again Dodgy
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Alex Morgan was kinda meh in Orlando Pride's debut at Portland, her old team.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
@ Lostykins

I can't think of any options lol
Well "fuck all polls" clearly should be one
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Blotation. Sad

Seems to be no smiley for that.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
POLL IS UP MY JAM LOVING FRIENDS! (Both the stuff in a jar that's sticky and goes with peanut butter and the musical stuff that Bob Marley sang about. How does Bob Marley like his donuts? Wi' jam in).
Torture and murder are illegal.

Sad
Dying to live, living to die.
Big Grin

* Edwardo Piet is off the hook
(April 18, 2016 at 9:05 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Torture and murder are illegal.

Sad

Even with a scalpel? I mean, hey, surgery.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Brian37 4 745 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4043 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  My Life Is Boring... ƵenKlassen 22 3594 November 30, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Low self esteem, feelings of worthlessness, and lack of purpose Catholic_Lady 63 8680 August 2, 2017 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Self Wipe Toilet Tissue Aid KUSA 112 32736 May 13, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Self-Identities as a Mermaid Neo-Scholastic 15 1957 January 18, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Random Steam-Of-Consciousness Bullshit Nonsense Thread Edwardo Piet 26 1991 September 13, 2016 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: c172
  My boring thread: An update on school Joods 93 10377 May 2, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Your self in real life vs on AF Catholic_Lady 94 12512 February 5, 2016 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Detecting Bullshit vorlon13 3 750 December 5, 2015 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus