Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks...
The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks...
they'll be whining about being "persecuted" again.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/nba-comm...i-gay-law/

Quote:NBA commissioner vows to move 2017 All-Star game out of Charlotte if NC doesn’t overturn anti-gay law
RE: The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks...
Damn, last person to leave NC better turn off the lights . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'll bet they are happy that the NBA isn't bringing a whole bunch of black guys down there for a weekend.

Jesus would have approved.
Ted Cruz accused Donald Trump today of caving to political correctness when Trump said the transgender bathroom thing was a stupid fuss that was costing the state a ton of money
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(April 21, 2016 at 4:23 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Ted Cruz accused Donald Trump today of caving to political correctness when Trump said the transgender bathroom thing was a stupid fuss that was costing the state a ton of money

You know, even a broken clock is right twice a day. And I feel terrible for using that old meme.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 21, 2016 at 4:23 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Ted Cruz accused Donald Trump today of caving to political correctness when Trump said the transgender bathroom thing was a stupid fuss that was costing the state a ton of money

To death and taxes we can add the following inevitability: A conservative Christian politician will resort to culture war rhetoric every. fucking. time. Of course, pandering to the rubes isn't somehow its own form of PC.

It's cute how Cruz continues to think he's relevant to this election.
As it was in the days of Lot (Sodom)... So shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
I'll go fetch the asps . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 21, 2016 at 7:52 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: As it was in the days of Lot (Sodom)... So shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Jerkoff
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(April 21, 2016 at 8:05 pm)KevinM1 Wrote:
(April 21, 2016 at 7:52 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: As it was in the days of Lot (Sodom)... So shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Jerkoff
I know.

Making men use men's bathrooms and women's use women's bathrooms is insane right?

When Lot refused to let his house guest be sodomized, a riot about broke out... When it's pointed out that a certain gay politician was sodomizing an underage boy, you guys were trying your best to excuse the behavior.

Like I said, As it was in the days of Lot...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8923 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4479 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13299 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6593 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It Must Just Kill The Jesus Freaks. Minimalist 10 2755 March 31, 2017 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fucking Morons Minimalist 7 2242 February 5, 2016 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Fucking Catholics Caught Again.... Minimalist 33 5862 November 27, 2015 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why 'God' Is A fucking Dick Minimalist 5 2819 October 23, 2015 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  christians this is why you guys fucking assholes... dyresand 17 4892 July 21, 2015 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The Jesus Freaks Will Hate This Minimalist 906 168205 April 28, 2015 at 3:03 am
Last Post: robvalue