Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who created music? Let's find out...
Who created music? Let's find out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdEyiQecO6M

Apparently humans had not heard music before Iblis created it. How would they know what bongos and bugles where then? The Shaytan is apparently a very handsome man too...

Listening to bongos and bugles made the people question Allah apparently. I don't get it. Does fashioning, you know, animal skin to some wood in such a fashion (as to make a drum) automatically give the skin and the wood supernatural powers that they would otherwise not have and this  will cause you to question Allah? If I use my hands to turn my own body into a musical instrument, is that the Shaytan also? What about beat boxing? No music instruments involved in beat boxing.

Sufis love music, so I guess Iblis got them good. All of their Sana (music and dancing as Dhikr) and all that Hashish. Man, these Sufis, all they do is question Allah! What's wrong with asking Allah questions anyway?

RE: Who created music? Let's find out...
What noobs. They could have simply exploited the power of this new tool by setting the words of Allah to music - consequently people wouldn't forget the teachings while making music (quite the opposite) and everything would have been peachy for the Ansar guys. I can't blame them because it was the beginning of time, apparently, but it's a real beginners mistake.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Who created music? Let's find out...
Video like this are comedy gold to me. But, yeah, this Menk guy is extremely dangerous. You're right, he is a noob.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 8008 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 381 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Allah cares which Emjois you use: Let's find out which ones are Haram ReptilianPeon 3 960 August 21, 2016 at 4:12 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Music Is Forbbiden By Muhammad, But The Planets And Their Moons Make Music? ReptilianPeon 15 3534 March 30, 2015 at 1:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  I find this very interesting dyresand 0 812 January 28, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  ISIS: Every Muslim should get out of his house, find a crusader, and kill him mralstoner 8 2799 October 14, 2014 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Music of the Andalus : when muslims used to rock WinterHold 3 1488 January 21, 2013 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Music Muslim against music OnlyNatural 85 34769 June 10, 2011 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Atheist Jew