Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Like Jews More
Why I Like Jews More
than any of the other angry desert god religions.

Some of them can be honest.  And if they say it out loud - some shitball with a cross or a fatwa doesn't try to kill them.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/most-rab...e-fiction/

Quote:Most rabbis think Passover and other Old Testament stories are fiction

Quote:Rabbis today concede (although rarely announce) that the Patriarchs tales are simple mythology, that the Israelites were never in Egypt, that Moses was a legendary motif not found in history, and that there was never an Exodus nor a triumphant military conquest of Canaan.

This confession strikes to the heart of one of the most profoundly uncomfortable historical readjustments this century will likely witness. Redefining the early history of the Jewish people means, after all, also redefining the very foundation slab of two of the world’s most popular theological systems – Christianity and Islam – replacing words like “historical,” “genuine,” and “actual” with words such as “fiction,” “fable,” and “myth”.

Most of the Jews I worked with in NY thought of passover as a time to eat shitty food and see their families, most of whom annoyed them.  On the way home they stopped and got Chinese takeout.
RE: Why I Like Jews More
Jews are way more chill than Christians and Muslims. Sometimes I wish I were Jewish but then I realize that my mother is not Jewish which means I am not one of the chosen people and I wouldn't be a true Jew anyway.

Maybe I'm biased because half of my family (my father's side) is Jewish.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
And the gals are generally more assertive in an interesting way. At least that generalization used to be true. Boss babes are more prevalent now.
To quote Woody Allen = "Jewish women don't believe in sex after marriage."
(April 27, 2016 at 12:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: To quote Woody Allen = "Jewish women don't believe in sex after marriage."

I didn't know my wife was jewish!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

They don't turn up at my door and hand me stupid leaflets either.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 27, 2016 at 12:44 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(April 27, 2016 at 12:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: To quote Woody Allen = "Jewish women don't believe in sex after marriage."

I didn't know my wife was jewish!

See the valuable information you learn here!
Very nice folks, they only have some mad gangs raiding the middle east for more than 70 years, a couple of nuclear bombs, a zionist league that has a very attractive human rights record:

https://www.hrw.org/middle-east/n-africa.../palestine

It just seems hypocritical a little, to attack Islam and Christianity, while cheering for Judaism, especially when knowing that Israel's motives -its establishment, its future vision, even its own logo- is based on religious reasons. Sure, politicians who weren't Jews used the Jews -just like other politicians use Christians and Muslims everyday- to gain profits, both on a political and on an economical standards, but for the soldiers in the frontline, for the first invasion force: Judaism gave the soldiers the feeling of "self righteousness" over Muslims, leading to war crimes and a terrible stream of bigotry, that international organisations documented so frequently, yet the world shed a blind-eye over it -also- so frequently.

Be an Arab, and then come tell me about how awesome and tolerant the Jewish religion is.

Honest is a big word. Personally, what I dislike about "Muslims" and "Christians", is how they hide what is written in their religion so they might trick people into in it; ya know; cheap missionary tricks and all.

=For Christians, the bible is full of all kinds of violence, from beheadings to stoning, to torture, but the Church hides that and claim that the bible's Jesus/God is an all loving father, who cries day and night for humans, so merciful.

=For Muslims, the Quran is full of all kinds of torture descriptions -in hell-, including the brutal punishments that non-believers will face, quoting:

Sura 69
( 25 )   But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I had not been given my record
( 26 )   And had not known what is my account.
( 27 )   I wish my death had been the decisive one.
( 28 )   My wealth has not availed me.
( 29 )   Gone from me is my authority."
( 30 )   [Allah will say], "Seize him and shackle him.
( 31 )   Then into Hellfire drive him.
( 32 )   Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him."
( 33 )   Indeed, he did not used to believe in Allah, the Most Great,

Another form of torture description:

Sura 22
19 )   These are two adversaries who have disputed over their Lord. But those who disbelieved will have cut out for them garments of fire. Poured upon their heads will be scalding water

( 20 )   By which is melted that within their bellies and [their] skins.

( 21 )   And for [striking] them are maces of iron.
( 22 )   Every time they want to get out of Hellfire from anguish, they will be returned to it, and [it will be said], "Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire!"

=For Jews, their religion is full of all kinds of bigoted punishments and disgusting exection methods, that included the stoning of people:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_an...stoning.29

The bigotry of their faith was practiced against the Arabs of Palestine, who were a majority of Sunni Muslims and a minority of Christians, if you're considring the demolition of houses and the sniping of little children, the building of huge walls and torture in prisons, a decent "honest" better , then you seriously have a bias problem.

a lovely image:

[Image: By87xo1IUAA5_M2.jpg-large.jpg]

Don't think I'm defending Muslims here, Remember my anti Sunni/Shia stand? if it wasn't for Sunnies and Shia, Zionism would've never been able to bruutalize the natives of palistine.

Let us not get sidetracked; what about zionist "CHRISTIANS"? they supported the Jewish state for so long, since world war 2.
All of them are guilty. ALL.

ALL.

But to come and tell me, that Jews are the best?
I'm sorry, but giggles xD 

The faith is tribal to the core; you can't be one if you aren't "from the tribe", like an occult, lies would be said indeed to hide the truth of such sentences:

I'm sharing the link over and over again so you have no choice but this:
the next Jew that tells you his religion is peacful like a white dove, is either bullshitting you, or he's ignorant, or simply doesn't give a fuck about his/her religion and never took it seriously.

Yes, there are Jews who don't give a fuck, and just want to get along with everybody..

that's why bigot Muslims who want to kill all the jews, were all wrong xD yah, call me a traitor..

Quickly, ride the "stereotypical veichle" and shoot me down with the anti-semitism card !
Muslims, come on, call me a jew lover !
Christians, fight me like you fight the anti-christ !
(May 8, 2016 at 4:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Very nice folks, they only have some mad gangs raiding the middle east for more than 70 years, a couple of nuclear bombs, a zionist league that has a very attractive human rights record:

https://www.hrw.org/middle-east/n-africa.../palestine

It just seems hypocritical a little, to attack Islam and Christianity, while cheering for Judaism, especially when knowing that Israel's motives -its establishment, its future vision, even its own logo- is based on religious reasons. Sure, politicians who weren't Jews used the Jews -just like other politicians use Christians and Muslims everyday- to gain profits, both on a political and on an economical standards, but for the soldiers in the frontline, for the first invasion force: Judaism gave the soldiers the feeling of "self righteousness" over Muslims, leading to war crimes and a terrible stream of bigotry, that international organisations documented so frequently, yet the world shed a blind-eye over it -also- so frequently.

Be an Arab, and then come tell me about how awesome and tolerant the Jewish religion is.

Honest is a big word. Personally, what I dislike about "Muslims" and "Christians", is how they hide what is written in their religion so they might trick people into in it; ya know; cheap missionary tricks and all.

=For Christians, the bible is full of all kinds of violence, from beheadings to stoning, to torture, but the Church hides that and claim that the bible's Jesus/God is an all loving father, who cries day and night for humans, so merciful.

=For Muslims, the Quran is full of all kinds of torture descriptions -in hell-, including the brutal punishments that non-believers will face, quoting:

Sura 69
( 25 )   But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I had not been given my record
( 26 )   And had not known what is my account.
( 27 )   I wish my death had been the decisive one.
( 28 )   My wealth has not availed me.
( 29 )   Gone from me is my authority."
( 30 )   [Allah will say], "Seize him and shackle him.
( 31 )   Then into Hellfire drive him.
( 32 )   Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him."
( 33 )   Indeed, he did not used to believe in Allah, the Most Great,

Another form of torture description:

Sura 22
19 )   These are two adversaries who have disputed over their Lord. But those who disbelieved will have cut out for them garments of fire. Poured upon their heads will be scalding water

( 20 )   By which is melted that within their bellies and [their] skins.

( 21 )   And for [striking] them are maces of iron.
( 22 )   Every time they want to get out of Hellfire from anguish, they will be returned to it, and [it will be said], "Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire!"

=For Jews, their religion is full of all kinds of bigoted punishments and disgusting exection methods, that included the stoning of people:

The bigotry of their faith was practiced against the Arabs of Palestine, who were a majority of Sunni Muslims and a minority of Christians, if you're considring the demolition of houses and the sniping of little children, the building of huge walls and torture in prisons, a decent "honest" better , then you seriously have a bias problem.

a lovely image:

[Image: By87xo1IUAA5_M2.jpg-large.jpg]

Don't think I'm defending Muslims here, Remember my anti Sunni/Shia stand? if it wasn't for Sunnies and Shia, Zionism would've never been able to bruutalize the natives of palistine.

Let us not get sidetracked; what about zionist "CHRISTIANS"? they supported the Jewish state for so long, since world war 2.
All of them are guilty. ALL.

ALL.

But to come and tell me, that Jews are the best?
I'm sorry, but giggles xD 

The faith is tribal to the core; you can't be one if you aren't "from the tribe", like an occult, lies would be said indeed to hide the truth of such sentences:

I'm sharing the link over and over again so you have no choice but this:
the next Jew that tells you his religion is peacful like a white dove, is either bullshitting you, or he's ignorant, or simply doesn't give a fuck about his/her religion and never took it seriously.

Yes, there are Jews who don't give a fuck, and just want to get along with everybody..

that's why bigot Muslims who want to kill all the jews, were all wrong xD yah, call me a traitor..

Quickly, ride the "stereotypical veichle" and shoot me down with the anti-semitism card !
Muslims, come on, call me a jew lover !
Christians, fight me like you fight the anti-christ !
And Lord FSM spoke to Mamacita and said unto her, "Behold, Atlas' deconversion is near. Prepare a feast in his honor, and welcome him into the atheist land. He, too, is a chosen noodle." And Mamacita rejoiced with all the others as she prepared the oatmeal for the beer, and the bongs for the funny plants.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Liking Jews more seems dumb to me. I like people based on individual merit
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why aren't Little People (Dwarfs) in more religions? Goosebump 5 812 April 1, 2023 at 7:26 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Why are Jews so rich? CatholicDefender 97 20943 February 9, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why are Jews so funny? CatholicDefender 24 4414 September 4, 2017 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Joods
  Whats up with the Jews? ThortheMighty 26 3825 February 27, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Question for Jews pgrimes15 17 5149 August 8, 2015 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Are Jews the most evil race on earth? superAtheistnut 20 9354 May 21, 2015 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Jews and their magical string-ERUV downbeatplumb 0 1209 January 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Jews view of Jesus themonkeyman 12 4860 December 15, 2013 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: theyear12013
  Happy Pesach, Bad Jews thesummerqueen 5 2326 May 21, 2013 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Check Expiration Date; Fresh Jews Only thesummerqueen 2 2968 April 11, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist