Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join My New Blog. won't Cost You Nothing.
Join My New Blog. won't Cost You Nothing.
On this blog I share my thoughts, videos, poems and short stories and stuff. I just started it so there's more to come. A Rep for everyone who joins.

That's not a bribe. That's an Award. The AF Members Supporting AF Members Award (AFMSAFMA).

http://rdzv.blogspot.com/
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Join My New Blog. won't Cost You Nothing.
Is joining this blog complicated? What do you need to do? I don't know what you have to do, but if you tell me, maybe I can made it easier.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

It seems like I need to sign in with my google account, I think?

Can't remember my stupid password! I'll see if I have it written somewhere Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(May 7, 2016 at 4:56 pm)robvalue Wrote: It seems like I need to sign in with my google account, I think?

Can't remember my stupid password! I'll see if I have it written somewhere Smile

Yes, I think so. I already had a Google account so I don't know what is requires for people who don't have one. I do know you don't have to download Chrome to get an account, which is good. I am serious that I will give a rep to everyone who joins my blog.

--Voltaire

What's a blog?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 7, 2016 at 6:42 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What's a blog?

Oh damn.

A blog is a web log. it's like a diary where the owner writes whatever he wants and post videos or pictures or whatever. Each entry is dated automatically.

On my blog I share my daily thoughts and observations about life. I also share my short stories and poems. Visitors can leave comments, or just read and enjoy. click on the little +1 button to let me know you enjoyed it.

http://rdzv.blogSpot.com

--Voltaire

Suggestion, put blog and website link in your sig.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Joined. Apparently I had created a blogger site at some point in my life and named myself 'opulent oreo.' At least one half is correct.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I would join only if you pay me in advance. And if i'm payed i will click the "like button" for everything you post. 

No this is not bribery, that's an award. The AF member paying AF member award. (AFMPAFMA)  Tongue
I joined! Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 4726 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 388 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How WON’T You Die? BrianSoddingBoru4 63 4164 June 17, 2020 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What do cigarettes cost? onlinebiker 69 4017 September 20, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  That' s What They Cost!! onlinebiker 12 1662 February 11, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2669 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The thread about nothing. Gawdzilla Sama 34 2046 July 30, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hammy's blog. Edwardo Piet 2 379 May 17, 2018 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Won't discuss religion or spiritual things anymoe. Mystic 49 6599 March 18, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What We Won't Do For Love Rhondazvous 24 3849 June 26, 2017 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Ben Davis