Our server costs ~$33 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th January 2017, 05:56

Poll: Beard vs baby face(choose your destiny)
Guy 1(baby face)
Guy 2(light stubble)
Guy 3(heavy stubble)
Guy 3(full man beard)
Yo momma
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls: Beard or Baby face?
Girls: Beard or Baby face?
@guys, feel free to chime in too.

Would you prefer guy 1:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQKAphl9AXyNkdB1vH6bm...EGr3kaaFlH]

Or guy 2:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6vDgSU0OZhGcaQrL32ee...SrdXa4A36g]

What about this one :
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpvgge1SPqa6j-DPnfLVs...Gc13Kdserg]

And lastly :
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS93HYN8xl0I6rPsCiikex...HQkNDDh9Q3]

I need an honest opinion ladies!! (and gents ofc)
robvalue,vorlon13,Simon Moon,Pyrrho,Tiberius,Rhythm,Beccs 
[Image: Fantasia_Painting_139.jpg]
RE: Girls: Beard or Baby face?
Guy 2. Angel
Half way between girl 1 and 2. Prefer a close cut landing strip!
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
Girl 1, nice an' smooth.
(12th January 2017, 11:33)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(12th January 2017, 11:16)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Those who compare God to the tooth fairy are douchebags.
True that, at least the Tooth Fairy gives you something in return for your belief and sacrifical offerings. When was the last time god ever did anything for anyone?
"You don't change the world by staying at home and being good" - Mooney
"I reserve the right to be irrational"
― Gemini
Honestly, it depends on all of the facial features. Take my other half. He has dimples and I think he's incredibly handsome without facial hair. However, my first husband looked hot with just a mustache. So it's hard to just pick one answer.
Please consider becoming a patron to help offset site costs and to get rid of EGO
Click here for more info and to sign up Smile
Avatar compliments of Luckie with some assistance by Losty Heart
(2nd May 2016, 16:53)Nymphadora Wrote: Honestly, it depends on all of the facial features. Take my other half. He has dimples and I think he's incredibly handsome without facial hair. However, my first husband looked hot with just a mustache. So it's hard to just pick one answer.

Pretty much this. It just depends.
I think beards should be checked for lice, birds nests, and cockroaches.  (shudder)  I'm only attracted to humans who use razors - the only place I find hair interesting is on the top of the head.
"Nothing that a Christian and a Muslim can say to each other will render their beliefs mutually vulnerable to discourse, because the very tenets of their faith have immunized them against the power of conversation."  -- Sam Harris
2 or 3, not much difference between them actually, only a few days' worth of growth. I went #3 since I can only choose one photo.

Only some men can pull off clean-shaven. Men who have stronger, darker and more masculine features tend to wear it better. I'm not attracted to boyish teen-looking men with hairless soft faces.

At the other extreme, I don't like long gross tramp beards either. If it's long enough that you can run your fingers through it and catch food in it when you're eating, that's not sexy.

Stubble, and small neatly groomed and styled beards are lovely. I don't think any guy can go wrong with stubble tbh. I also like a moustache (with no beard) on some guys if it suits them.
"The liberation of the individual conscience from hierarchical and priestly authority opened up space for critical thinking in every field of human activity." - Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"Religious fanatics want people to switch off their own minds, ignore the evidence, and blindly follow a holy book based upon private 'revelation'. " - Richard Dawkins
I'd carry Matthew Fox's baby.

Full term, no questions asked.
If any email controversy impacted the election, it wasn't Russian hacking of the DNC and  John Podesta's email, it was Hillary Clinton's decision to have her own email server and the subsequent FBI investigation which raised all the same  questions  Hillary Clinton has justifiably faced for decades about her trustworthiness and honesty.

Hell, twins !

[Image: lost+jacob.jpg]
If any email controversy impacted the election, it wasn't Russian hacking of the DNC and  John Podesta's email, it was Hillary Clinton's decision to have her own email server and the subsequent FBI investigation which raised all the same  questions  Hillary Clinton has justifiably faced for decades about her trustworthiness and honesty.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google plus recomending pics of underage girls?!? paulpablo 23 394 15th January 2017, 05:46
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Is being a virgin a turnoff for girls in college It_Was_me 46 753 12th January 2017, 19:10
Last Post: Khemikal
  Where things stand (baby news update from the geneticist) Catholic_Lady 17 366 10th December 2016, 21:47
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Baby's First Hurricane The_Empress 35 844 7th October 2016, 11:50
Last Post: Minimalist
  baby boy name. vote your fav! Catholic_Lady 94 4468 16th July 2016, 14:24
Last Post: Atheist_BG
  saw my baby graduate Nymphadora 28 854 10th June 2016, 23:57
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  what do girls like for guys as far as looks/personality? Rextos 32 1528 25th May 2016, 02:02
Last Post: robvalue
  My new furry baby, Smokey. Whateverist 24 1354 16th October 2015, 15:26
Last Post: Whateverist
  My new furry baby, Smokey. Whateverist 0 321 16th October 2015, 00:39
Last Post: Whateverist
  My "anchor baby" neighbors Brian37 0 386 24th August 2015, 18:53
Last Post: Brian37