Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica.
One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/muslims-...ted-mayor/

Quote:Muslims across London rejoice after Pakistani immigrant’s son Sadiq Khan is elected mayor
RE: One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica.
(May 6, 2016 at 9:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/muslims-...ted-mayor/

Quote:Muslims across London rejoice after Pakistani immigrant’s son Sadiq Khan is elected mayor
Burka sales will increase.
Odd, considering he got death threats for voting in favour of allowing homosexuals to marry each other. Have his fellow Pakistanis suddenly forgotten how they have treated him in the past? They are so confused.

London just elected the enemy as their mayor. Not surprising though.
(May 9, 2016 at 6:39 am)Bella Morte Wrote: London just elected the enemy as their mayor. Not surprising though.

Not sure that I agree with you. Sadiq received death threats for supporting homosexuals who wanted to marry. The real enemy is the bigots who threatened his life for being principled.

(May 9, 2016 at 8:11 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote:
(May 9, 2016 at 6:39 am)Bella Morte Wrote: London  just elected the enemy as their mayor. Not surprising though.

Not sure that I agree with you. Sadiq received death threats for supporting homosexuals who wanted to marry. The real enemy is the bigots who threatened his life for being principled.

He's been linked with extremists.

The real enemy is Islamic extremists. It's disgraceful that the UK has let this happen. I am extremely ashamed of my country right now.

I honestly couldn't give a shit whether you agree with me or not.
You actually believe that? You are naive. I liked your contributions to the forum but now....

The extrememists have actually campaigning against him and these extrememists you may be referring to have actually been photographed with nine other than Zac Goldsmith watch:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KBpBkkbpjs

P.s. I would never vote Labour as I like the Green Party. But facts are facts. And I like Sadiq.

There's literally proof everywhere. He also makes women use separate entrances for certain events, that's the most misogynistic thing ever.

You're the naive one here. I know who the prick is in that video. He's a leftie scumbag who works for the Guardian. Of course they're gonna back Saqid.

I wouldn't vote for either of them.

Facts are facts.
(May 9, 2016 at 6:39 am)Bella Morte Wrote: London  just elected the enemy as their mayor. Not surprising though.

OH BULLSHIT I love you Bella, but this is the wrong attitude. And I am aiming this at all the "us vs them" humans of the world.

You do understand that the violent assholes in the Middle East don't value what they see as "traitors" and his public office to many make him a traitor.

We've had our Muslim congressman Keith Ellison in office for years, I don't fear either Sunni or Shiite law infecting America as a result of him holding office. 

Sounds to me you don't trust your system. Now cant have it both ways asshole. You cant value western pluralism and then shit your pants when people who don't share your label partake in it. 

You do understand that while Islam as a climate in the Middle East is fucked up, that they still did not invent religious tribalism. The west became MORE civil in spite of religion, not because of it. In the west we still have OUR right wing Christians constantly making attempts to turn back the clock on women's rights, voters rights, and don't fucking act like they love LGBT or atheists either.

You do understand it is POSSIBLE to attack bad ideas, words in the holy book, attack bad climates, without using blanket assumption of guilt.

Only an idiot thinks Islam will take over our planet of 7 billion. Not even our enemies like China or Russia would put up with that.

FUCK YOU...... I hate to burst your bubble moron, but all 7 billion humans are still the same species. I am tired of the fucking fear, the fear you rightfully would claim they sell, and your own fear as well.

If you think I would deport someone like Malala, or ban someone like congressman Keith Ellison because of what others do, think again. Claims as ideas should NOT get blind taboos, no, but humans still as individuals have rights. 

Now I don't defend the rights of Muslims because they are Muslims, and of course many do use the Quran as a political weapon. I defend my fellow human as an individual FIRST!

If you want to stupidly think always in binary terms figure out a way that their dipshits and your shitty attitude can find another planet to kill each other on. Outside that, maybe you should learn, like they need to learn, to separate claims and individual human rights.
I LOVE MY SPECIES CAPABILITY OF EMPATHY, but even with the left, I am tired of having to shout to all sides that we are still regardless the same species.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1320 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] I want out BrokenQuill92 51 3976 January 21, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Want to sell that island? onlinebiker 30 2501 August 22, 2019 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 1414 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 650 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers Minimalist 202 22943 June 29, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 1136 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why Doesn't The Pro-Birth Crowd Address This? Minimalist 11 1092 June 1, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole Minimalist 10 1764 March 23, 2018 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Doesn't PETA have something better to do? brewer 33 2381 March 12, 2018 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Shell B