Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another reason why I'm against guns.
Just another reason why I'm against guns.
http://crooksandliars.com/2016/05/george...ing-gun-he

Quote:If anyone could be more of a slime than George Zimmerman, I'm not sure who (besides Donald Trump, possibly).

In a stellar example of wingnut free enterprise, Zimmerman is auctioning off the gun he used to murder stand his ground against an unarmed Trayvon Martin as a "piece of history."
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Just another reason why I'm against guns.
(May 12, 2016 at 12:43 am)Maelstrom Wrote: http://crooksandliars.com/2016/05/george...ing-gun-he

Quote:If anyone could be more of a slime than George Zimmerman, I'm not sure who (besides Donald Trump, possibly).

In a stellar example of wingnut free enterprise, Zimmerman is auctioning off the gun he used to murder stand his ground against an unarmed Trayvon Martin as a "piece of history."
I can visualize a very good use for it.
If he'd killed my son I think I'd have to go end him.
Zimmerman is a contemptible piece of human garbage.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I'm pretty strongly anti-gun myself, but I don't think some fuckwit selling his murder weapon is germane to the issue of guns generally. It is, however, germane to the issue of fuckwits generally.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 12, 2016 at 3:04 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm pretty strongly anti-gun myself, but I don't think some fuckwit selling his murder weapon is germane to the issue of guns generally. It is, however, germane to the issue of fuckwits generally.

Boru

I agree: It's not germane to the issue of guns generally.

This puts Zimmerman in the same class as OJ Simpson when he attempted to publish his book, If I Did It. They are both human vermin for whom nobody would shed a tear if they were snuffed out.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
This even made headlines on our national tv. Disgusting doesn't even do it justice.

Some day, Zimmerman will fall. The sad thing about it, he won't go alone, but it will be over yet another violent incident. This guy's just a lose cannon. I'm anti idiot when it comes to guns. The likes of Zimmerman certainly shouldn't have access to it. Ot the mums being culled by their own toddlers from the backseat, these last weeks. Or the moron shooting selfies with his loaded piece until he shot himself. At least the same regulations as for obtaining a drivers license should apply.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Someone should just shoot this asshole.
(May 12, 2016 at 5:12 am)abaris Wrote: At least the same regulations as for obtaining a drivers license should apply.

A felon can drive, but not by a gun.  Crazy can drive...but not buy a gun.  A minor can drive, but not buy a gun.  The only thing, here, to which I can imagine you are referring is something like a drivers test.  The sort of thing an american takes once in their life...is a joke, and that they subsequently renew by mail yearly even when they - amusingly, go blind.....?  The kind of thing that if you fail to take but still decide to drive, will get you a fine or a slap on the wrist..whereas if you are found to be in possession of an illegal firearm...or illegaly -in possession- of a firearm...you are going to prison.

Perhaps our regulations for obtaining a drivers license should be stricter - at least as strict as our gun regulations......and maybe neither will work unless we enforce them  Wink

"My client realized that the individual approaching his vehicle was none other than George Zimmerman, and justifiably fearing for his life, he stood his ground."
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I heard he is claiming to use the proceeds to fight against violence inflicted on the police, perpetrated from the black lives matter groups.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 7885 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1307 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  No More Guns Foxaèr 75 5118 August 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2140 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  1 dollar stands firmly against 1 hryvnia. Why? Interaktive 6 416 June 23, 2021 at 5:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7807 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9860 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is it so hard to reason with pro-lifers? Dingo 32 2215 October 12, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  Bringing out the big guns. onlinebiker 24 1637 August 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason) sammiedee 23 1660 June 26, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye