Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Shit, Sherlocks
No Shit, Sherlocks
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/scientis...president/

Quote:Scientists confirm what conservatives always deny: Tea Party driven by fear of a black president

Quote:According to the Washington Post, sociologist Robb Willer and his colleagues conducted a series of experiments from 2011 to 2015 in which they demonstrated that some white voters may be driven by unconscious racial biases against people with darker skin.

Not to mention the motherfuckers who are driven by conscious racial biases!
RE: No Shit, Sherlocks
One would think 7+ years would be enough time to get over the idea, you know?
Due to a combination of both my love for RPGs and my not being accustomed to seeing "Sherlock" in plural, I misread the title of this thread as "No Shit, Warlocks."

For this reason the next time I create a Warlock character in an RPG I shall name him "NoShitWarlock."

Cheers Mini!

-Hammy
Glad to be of assistance!
[deleted]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 13, 2016 at 3:29 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: One would think 7+ years would be enough time to get over the idea, you know?

150 years hasn't been enough time for them to get over it.
(May 13, 2016 at 4:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(May 13, 2016 at 3:29 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: One would think 7+ years would be enough time to get over the idea, you know?

150 years hasn't been enough time for them to get over it.

Obviously I meant if they were reasonable people. Some people just can change, I guess. Sad, really.
Quote:Scientists confirm what conservatives always deny: Tea Party driven by fear of a black president

If they'da ast me, I coulda told um.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
In other news, scientists have discovered that rocks are actually pretty hard.

Especially when thrown at people's heads.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8224 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 1841 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 794 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 557 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1510 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2953 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1168 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1647 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 5587 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 1430 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician