Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In addition to the server, Hilary "abandoned secure line to use home phone"
In addition to the server, Hilary "abandoned secure line to use home phone"
The Hill reports:

Quote:New emails released by a conservative watchdog group on Thursday appear to show former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton directing a top aide to call her via an unsecured phone line when technical troubles prevented a secure phone conversation.
and a second quote from the article:
Quote:“This drip, drip of new Clinton emails show Hillary Clinton could not care less about the security of her communications,” said Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, in a statement releasing Thursday’s email. “How many other smoking gun emails are Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators in the Obama administration hiding from the American people?”

How come it doesn't bother people when Hilary Clinton puts national security at risk? And, what happened to four years worth of Brian Pagliano's e-mails? Where are they? How could they just vanish?

Quote:The State Department has lost all archived copies of the emails sent to and from the man believed to have set up and maintained Hillary Clinton’s private email server during the four years she served as secretary, it said on Monday.

RE: In addition to the server, Hilary "abandoned secure line to use home phone"
OH DEAR GOD SHE HAD A CONVERSATION ON AN UNSECURED PHONE LINE THE HORROR
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
No no, it's a super serious breach for sure....the NSA might have been listening!  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I hope she is taken down by this,she seems to think she is above the law
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

And? What then? Dump?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(May 16, 2016 at 7:54 pm)abaris Wrote: And? What then? Dump?

Iam not afraid of trump.And hillary she be held accountable just like everyone else

(May 16, 2016 at 7:58 pm)Mothonis Wrote: Iam not afraid of trump.And hillary she be held accountable just like everyone else

Which means, you're not working. Otherwise you would be concerned over the economy.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(May 16, 2016 at 8:03 pm)abaris Wrote:
(May 16, 2016 at 7:58 pm)Mothonis Wrote: Iam not afraid of trump.And hillary she be held accountable just like everyone else

Which means, you're not working. Otherwise you would be concerned over the economy.

Hillary is owned by the same special interest groups thst hurt us.and i will not base my vote on fear.

(May 16, 2016 at 7:51 pm)Mothonis Wrote: I hope she is taken down by this,she seems to think she is above the law

She's a lesbian so she lacks good sense.
Must be a record, this thread went from zero to shit in 3.32 posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6 of 7 great seven is use Latin ABC Interaktive 26 1977 April 28, 2022 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 2925 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What news sources do you guys use and/or trust? EgoDeath 13 985 October 12, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Use this to check your irony meter. Gawdzilla Sama 5 503 August 6, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Should Hilary Run In The Next Election (The Unbiased Version) Amarok 67 9249 July 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  In the Line of Duty A Theist 98 11432 February 13, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "Republicunt": why use terms like this? shadow 162 22156 November 27, 2017 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 738 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Trumps Cell Phone chimp3 9 1946 June 2, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  I still call "Arnhem Land" home! ignoramus 7 1230 January 24, 2017 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: ignoramus