Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William Lane Craig diagnosed.
William Lane Craig diagnosed.
Dr. Craig suffers from the Dunning–Kruger effect:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2...ger_effect

This cognitive bias is when a, "relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is."

Quote:The bias was first experimentally observed by David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University in 1999. They postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in the unskilled, and external misperception in the skilled: "The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1]

Quote:Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:[4]
  • fail to recognize their own lack of skill
  • fail to recognize the extent of their inadequacy
  • fail to accurately gauge skill in others
  • recognize and acknowledge their own lack of skill only after they are exposed to training for that skill
RE: William Lane Craig diagnosed.
What waste of time for an obvious prick.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Craig is just a con artist.  You can make a lot of money telling assholes what they want to hear.  It's the whole basis of Drumpf's campaign.
Isn't it obvious already???
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
While Craig may indeed suffer (if 'suffer' is the right word) from Dunning-Kruger, I suspect his most serious issue is that severe case of Recto-Cranial Inversion.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It seems someone has an obsession with William Lane Craig.
In the same way as certain theists have with gay sex, yes.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Really? Where are the threads?
(May 15, 2016 at 3:42 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: It seems someone has an obsession with William Lane Craig.

I think that he is a conscious, lying charlatan, a flimflam man.  Individuals such as Craig out to be opposed (and, exposed), publicly.
(May 15, 2016 at 4:12 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Really? Where are the threads?

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/a-christi...osexuality

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ham vs. Craig Fake Messiah 22 1798 November 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  William Lane Craig badmouthed Donald Trump. Jehanne 25 2997 August 30, 2020 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  PSA: RationalWiki -- William Lane Craig Jehanne 10 1486 December 14, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  William Lane Craig's drunken phone call. Jehanne 3 1232 January 13, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Dr. Craig contradiction. Jehanne 121 25561 November 13, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Bill Craig now claiming to have a PhD in Philosophy. Jehanne 26 5570 March 18, 2017 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  William Craig caught in a lie. Jehanne 23 4830 January 7, 2017 at 1:32 pm
  William Lane Craig unmasked. Jehanne 25 4144 December 7, 2016 at 11:27 am
  William Lane Craig denies the number zero. Jehanne 63 7257 October 30, 2016 at 4:54 pm
  Dr. Craig is a liar. Jehanne 1036 98781 May 24, 2016 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: dom.donald