Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reintroduction
Reintroduction
Hi all,

Just thought I'd make a reintro post after being MIA for a while - from sunny UK, been an atheist for about 6 years and am training to become a nurse (which will take a while but something I feel quite strongly about). 

Take it easy.

Helios
RE: Reintroduction
Welcome back.
Re-Welcome!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hello!
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Good to see ya back, bud.

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
Good to see you back! Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Helllerrrr again.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Thanks for all your replies! :)
Hi Helios! Nice to meet you! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reintroduction Data 10 1091 September 21, 2023 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [Serious] Reintroduction is in Order Neo-Scholastic 5 587 May 27, 2021 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Soberman921
  Frankie's Reintroduction Bonanza! frankiej 66 7296 February 10, 2017 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  I have returned! A reintroduction post. :o abentwookie 10 1970 March 16, 2015 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: c172
  An Uncommon Reintroduction Foxaèr 10 2662 January 4, 2015 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Reintroduction JDS 6 1252 November 5, 2012 at 10:21 am
Last Post: festive1
  A Reintroduction. CoxRox 23 4906 August 12, 2011 at 4:30 am
Last Post: CoxRox