Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come back, yo!
Come back, yo!
I'm not calling anyone out.
I'm calling someone back. Could be anyone, ya know?

Don't go, dude.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Come back, yo!
Come back, Motoman!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
First signature for the petition! Ha! Thanks, hermosa.
We can't afford to lose awesome members!

We love them too much and we hope that differences can be sorted out.

Please don't leave! Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Yes, it sucks to lose the good ones.
I'm back, guapa.

Come back, yo!
Okay, I am starting to get seriously nervous that Rocket is leaving us. Can anyone confirm or elaborate on this rumor before I have a panic attack?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Yes, he has stated his decision to leave, citing staff bias as the reason.

Several of us have tried to get him to reconsider, as yet with no success. I'm still hoping he will calm down and return.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Come back, yo!
Staff bias? Where did that come from? Well, I guess you probably can't talk about it.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(May 23, 2016 at 8:14 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Staff bias?  Where did that come from?  Well, I guess you probably can't talk about it.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-43170-page-4.html
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 451 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 2596 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1264 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The How Come Thread Rhondazvous 22 2584 May 24, 2018 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Foxaèr 22 4341 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28567 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Rhondazvous 48 17820 July 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Can something come from nothing goombah111 109 11564 February 4, 2017 at 5:17 am
Last Post: robvalue
  How close have you come to committing murder? robvalue 68 6124 November 11, 2015 at 12:00 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Well all good things must come to a end dyresand 13 2724 August 9, 2015 at 7:17 am
Last Post: ignoramus