Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galileo Launch #13/14 NOW
Galileo Launch #13/14 NOW
The European version of GPS is being established, and there'll be another launch shortly

Here's the livestream of the launch, and people with funny European (especially ze German) accents explaining what it's about

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Naviga...ileo-13_14
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Galileo Launch #13/14 NOW
Good timing Smile I'm on it.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
That was pretty cool.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
My fucking livestream had to be F5ed every 10 seconds. I blame the ISP. But I got to see the launch at least.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpaceX Dragon launch today Alex K 0 666 January 6, 2015 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Orion Launch now Alex K 4 930 December 5, 2014 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  ROCKET LAUNCH IN 3 MINUTES! Mudhammam 9 1751 February 8, 2014 at 3:03 am
Last Post: c172
  Space-X CRS-1 Launch popeyespappy 3 1974 October 7, 2012 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: jonb