Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do in London MCM without a ticket?
What to do in London MCM without a ticket?
Yo, what up dawgs and so forth. Because I'm a bell end and left things to the last minute (though the constant stream of bills didn't help), I find myself going to Comic Con without a ticket.

What else can I do there on the day that doesn't require a ticket? Anyone here done this before? Please bear in mind I'm only asking for the London one, May 28th.

Absolute worst case scenario I'll be dressed as Evil Dead Ash and taking selfies with various people all day, I could live with that.

Cheers guys Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: What to do in London MCM without a ticket?
Public intoxication?

Actually have no clue, never been to one.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Why don't you have a ticket? Is it sold out? What about scalpers or online tickets? Are there online forums for Comic Con events? Maybe they have advice on getting a ticket.
Yeah they're sold out on the website. I've placed in a bid for one on Ebay, though I'm wary of doing it that way. It would seem that's my only option as far as getting one.

But that's beside the point, I'm just asking if anyone has been to one at London before without a ticket and what there is to do there Big Grin

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Go to the British museum dressed as Thor, and take selfies with the guards. I'll pay you 10£.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

There was lots going on outside when I went last year. The area is lovely as well . You should still have a reasonable time.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I have a ticket, all is well! I'll be going as Ash from The Evil Dead, expect pics in the Member Photos thread to follow Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A High Without Drugs... Axis 0 321 February 21, 2018 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Axis
  Anyone here know London or Berlin? shadow 17 4322 February 1, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: shadow
  How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without? Whateverist 31 2234 September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Joods
  Fun with/without commas. BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1162 September 15, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Tired All The Time Without Coffee Edwardo Piet 52 5674 August 30, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Telling a story without a narrator voice Silent Snob 5 1003 March 26, 2017 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Silent Snob
  Teenage surgery without parent's consent Catholic_Lady 75 10278 November 29, 2016 at 6:09 am
Last Post: rado84
  Playing The Entertainer without looking robvalue 0 570 July 8, 2016 at 4:59 am
Last Post: robvalue
  A world without human intelligence? ignoramus 9 1833 June 1, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Comic Con London Darwinian 3 1130 September 4, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Darwinian