Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japanese woman killed by American marine.
Japanese woman killed by American marine.
It keeps happening.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...n-okinawa/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/japans-abe-p...1464194242

https://www.rt.com/news/343728-abe-outra...wa-murder/

Of course; self hating Arabs and racist Americans will smash my head day after day over "ze terrorist Muzlimz", or ze "danger of ISIS", but just like it was proved in Vietnam once, and in Iraq again, and in Okinawa 20 years ago, American soldiers keep proving they are the worst arrogant, twisted criminals and the true real terrorists in the modern world of today.

This is not propaganda. Arab regimes are shit. The Japanese empire did nasty shit. Muslim soldiers do nasty shit.

We're speaking about marines who think nobody is stronger than them; 'MERICA, hell yeah !

I still remember Abu Ghuraib BTW, stripping Iraqies from their clothes, raping Japanese women, arrogance is a disaster.

But to sum it up, I'll say something.

BTW, ALL MILITARY IS SHIT. the biggest terrorists in this world are soldiers. I'm not saying "ONLY" Americans are that bad, actually EVERY MILITARY INSTITUION do manage to graduate some nasty, nasty, nasty, twisted pieces of shit, Egypt, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, France, USA, Turkey, ALL MILITARY IS SHIT.

Honestly, it just seems so disgusting when I hear nationalistic fellas so arrogant about the sweaty rape acts of their men.
Safety boots and fancy helmets don't hide the stinky skin btw.
RE: Japanese woman killed by American marine.
[Image: american-training-of-egyptian-army-officers.jpg]

Twisted, rapist American soldiers giving aid and training to twisted, rapist Muslim Egyptian soldiers who ruined Egypt with their stinky boots and rape Egyptian women on daily bases.
Don't judge me..the military should know its place: that is protecting people. They are employees in the service of peace, stability and preserving the lives of others.
Not to be arrogant pricks, who humiliate us because of their job. We don't owe the military anything; if they brag about being able to carry rifles, then staying in their barracks is good enough to spare the lives of all the people fell in warfare.
That's a pleasant fiction that boys are taught all over the world.  A military is in the misery, destruction, and death business.  Any peace it grants is incidental.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 26, 2016 at 10:57 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: [Image: american-training-of-egyptian-army-officers.jpg]

Twisted, rapist American soldiers giving aid and training to twisted, rapist Muslim Egyptian soldiers who ruined Egypt with their stinky boots and rape Egyptian women on daily bases.

I went through a little anti-military phase myself. But you can't generalise all American or Egyptian soldiers as rapists because of a few incidents.

And if you're going to make an accusation that soldiers rape Egyptian women on a daily basis, please post sources to prove it.
<edit>

(May 27, 2016 at 2:24 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: <edit>

It probably doesn't mean much to you, but I agree with what you said before you edited your post. I saw that video completely uncensored.
The people of Okinawa want to be rid of that base as the Americans also rape their women. But Shinzo Abe is such a Fascist so he won't do it. He won't listen. He's too busy trying to antagonize the Chinese. And, he's been trying to restrict free speech too. All at the behest of the Americans.

e.g. (Japanese) Education ministry intends to control high school students’ political activities

But, hey, at least the people of Okinawa still have their homes. The Chagossians were forcibly deported in order for the Chagos Archipelago to be bulldozed and turned into an America military base. All because Harold Wilson, a Labour politician - like Mr. Blair - was an American puppet. This man also dragged Britain into the Vietnam War.

(May 27, 2016 at 2:30 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(May 27, 2016 at 2:24 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: <edit>

It probably doesn't mean much to you, but I agree with what you said before you edited your post. I saw that video completely uncensored.

It does, actually -- I just didn't feel like discussing the point with Atlas, it's not like he looks at a problem from both sides. It's an inherently futile discussion.

(May 27, 2016 at 2:35 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(May 27, 2016 at 2:30 am)Bella Morte Wrote: It probably doesn't mean much to you, but I agree with what you said before you edited your post. I saw that video completely uncensored.

It does, actually -- I just didn't feel like discussing the point with Atlas, it's not like he looks at a problem from both sides. It's an inherently futile discussion.

That's nice to hear. Though I understand completely what you mean.

Hope you also saw my reply to earlier posts. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 873 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1469 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1736 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  American imagery from movies from 90s and 80s Sweden83 8 1587 December 5, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 283 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 841 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  "The American Dream" is just a myth we tell ourselves Foxaèr 45 4181 April 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I like that American left are miserable Snora 82 6959 March 24, 2019 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1370 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4590 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead