Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am the only one who's going insane over the election
Am the only one who's going insane over the election
I really can't stand Donald Trump and his supporters. I don't support Bernie or Hillary, but I don't mind them. At least they're rational people. I'm beginning to grow very wear of Trump and his supporters. They seem fucking insane and like they're people who lack brains. I'm thinking of deactivating my Facebook because I seem to have constant run ins with them on there now. Or places like Yahoo Answers seem to have been taken over by Trump supporters.
RE: Am the only one who's going insane over the election
No.  Only a real asshole would support a moron like Drumpf.  But there are plenty of them out there.
(May 27, 2016 at 8:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No.  Only a real asshole would support a moron like Drumpf.  But there are plenty of them out there.
There's enough to elect him President.  It'll give you a lot of stuff to write about.
(May 27, 2016 at 8:12 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(May 27, 2016 at 8:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No.  Only a real asshole would support a moron like Drumpf.  But there are plenty of them out there.
There's enough to elect him President.  It'll give you a lot of stuff to write about.

What are you smoking? The numbers are against him. Just because some Fox News polls of 20 people says 18 would vote for them doesn't mean he'd win.
(May 27, 2016 at 8:13 pm)GoHalos1993 Wrote:
(May 27, 2016 at 8:12 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: There's enough to elect him President.  It'll give you a lot of stuff to write about.

What are you smoking? The numbers are against him. Just because some Fox News polls of 20 people says 18 would vote for them doesn't mean he'd win.
Trump has a good chance of winning some of the NE and Great Lake States that are suffering because of trade policies.  Those are the critical voters and they will determine the winner.
I'm not going with you. I've resigned my self to "shit for 4 years then start again" no matter who gets elected.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Trump has a chance only because he will be able to drive people to the polls. His policy positions really don't matter at this point.

Looks like I'll be voting for Gary Johnson again; assuming he gets the Libertarian nomination on Sunday.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 965 38318 March 27, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why only religious beliefs protected? FrustratedFool 49 2405 September 27, 2023 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 10304 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 753 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 4948 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 347 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1038 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1434 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1029 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4480 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon