Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of the world in Quran
The end of the world in Quran
Hello,
This video talks about the end of the world according to Quran : [snip!]
What do you think about this?

Administrator Notice
Please do not post videos or links without contributing your own thoughts until you have accrued thirty posts, and been a member for thirty days.
RE: The end of the world in Quran
The only use for the crayon is coloring children's books.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
This video talks about what's up doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ohKGEgBu5M

Tell ME what do you think about it.

@OP, At least play an effort...
Try again, start with an intro thread.

[edit] Read the rules!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Indeed you should write something concerning the topic ! from your own thoughts

Anyhow I do like discussing the end of times in the Quran, when people asked Mohammed -peace be upon him- about it, God told him to tell the people:

Sura 79
( 42 )   They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival?
( 43 )   In what [position] are you that you should mention it?
( 44 )   To your Lord is its finality.
( 45 )   You are only a warner for those who fear it.
( 46 )   It will be, on the Day they see it, as though they had not remained [in the world] except for an afternoon or a morning thereof. 

Then again:

Sura 7
( 187 )   They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most of the people do not know."

So Allah is telling us that it comes unexpectedly..and you claim that the makers of this video know? let me guess, they used...mmm...Hadith !!! bingo !

Let me guess..the video included "Sunni" eschatology; anti-christ and Mehdi stuff, eh?

despite them verses above that explicitly say that nobody knows when, yet Sunnies and Shia come to claim they know!
Ironic..Ironic.

You guys serve the CIA so good: recruiting for ISIS, recruiting for the disgusting Shia militias, giving the Sauds and the Yanks more reasons to invade and strip us from our natural resources under "ze terrorism" prank !

Good for you!
(May 28, 2016 at 12:58 pm)IATIA Wrote: The only use for the crayon is coloring children's books.

That's their main use, just like the main use for the mind is to think.

(May 28, 2016 at 1:02 pm)LastPoet Wrote: This video talks about what's up doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ohKGEgBu5M

Tell ME what do you think about it.

@OP, At least play an effort...

Yeah we could do that, but as you can see, this forum is for discussing Islam, not looney tunes.
And how do you know I didn't do an effort? I found  the video, I did came here and posted it. everything I would write in an article is mentioned in the video, the video is even better because it contains images and animations that help clarify everything, one image is worth a thousand words, how about a video!
And if you did see the video (or at least a part of it), and asked a question or criticized something about it (instead of finding poor excuses not to watch it), you would see my effort trying to explain or answering your question.

(May 28, 2016 at 1:21 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Try again, start with an intro thread.

[edit] Read the rules!

Everything is in the video, even the intro.
Too bad I am not really a fan of 'rules', know why? because they can be used as an excuse to completely ignore the content of the post, and criticize the poster.
AKA : what you just did now! The only rule is stated by the name of the forum itself, islam, meaning we discuss topics about islam, no matter how they are posted, articles, images, videos...doesn't matter, what the matters is the content, the idea, the point, (that you completely missed).

(May 28, 2016 at 1:35 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Indeed you should write something concerning the topic ! from your own thoughts

Anyhow I do like discussing the end of times in the Quran, when people asked Mohammed -peace be upon him- about it, God told him to tell the people:

Sura 79
( 42 )   They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival?
( 43 )   In what [position] are you that you should mention it?
( 44 )   To your Lord is its finality.
( 45 )   You are only a warner for those who fear it.
( 46 )   It will be, on the Day they see it, as though they had not remained [in the world] except for an afternoon or a morning thereof. 

Then again:

Sura 7
( 187 )   They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most of the people do not know."

So Allah is telling us that it comes unexpectedly..and you claim that the makers of this video know? let me guess, they used...mmm...Hadith !!! bingo !

Let me guess..the video included "Sunni" eschatology; anti-christ and Mehdi stuff, eh?

despite them verses above that explicitly say that nobody knows when, yet Sunnies and Shia come to claim they know!
Ironic..Ironic.

You guys serve the CIA so good: recruiting for ISIS, recruiting for the disgusting Shia militias, giving the Sauds and the Yanks more reasons to invade and strip us from our natural resources under "ze terrorism" prank !

Good for you!

Should I really answer you? If yes, then one word would be more than enough : prejudgment.
Also, did you see the 'When' in 'When is its arrival?', It clearly tells that only god knows WHEN it comes, and he did not share that with us, but there are other things about the judgment day that God DID share with us in Quran, maybe if you have seen the video first you would clearly see them, instead of jumping into nonsensical conclusions, not just about the video itself, but also about me.
P.S : Your guess IS wrong, the Anti Christ Nor the Mehdi were mentioned in the video, the makers do not believe in those myths, that's one of the reasons they made that video.
Quote:Should I really answer you? If yes, then one word would be more than enough : prejudgment.
Also, did you see the 'When' in 'When is its arrival?', It clearly tells that only god knows WHEN it comes, and he did not share that with us, but there are other things about the judgment day that God DID share with us in Quran, maybe if you have seen the video first you would clearly see them, instead of jumping into nonsensical conclusions, not just about the video itself, but also about me.
P.S : Your guess IS wrong, the Anti Christ Nor the Mehdi were mentioned in the video, the makers do not believe in those myths, that's one of the reasons they made that video.
Your wanna-be-sarcastic style is so not original and also cheap; it's obvious that you're copy catting somebody but whatever >< net is full of freaks anyhow !
Let's see..

Quote:Should I really answer you?

Look..cheap sarcasm means asking "stupid" questions that make you seem funny. So, why don't you answer yourself?
Like, come on ! I came to your topic, and spent time trying to reply to you ! so....

Quote: If yes

Oh ma gosh !
Genius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:If yes, then one word would be more than enough : prejudgment.

Excuse me?
Here:
alfetn.net

This is a sunni eschatology forum. It's Arabic, so in case you can't speak the language, then you'll need to remain silent and listen to me.
I spent years -literally- tracking Mehdi Hadiths and "Dajjal" stuff, yeah yeah the one-eyed Anti-christ, the fire that comes out from Yemen to eat the world to the land of "Mahshar"; the three sons of Leaders who fight over "our treasure", to the digree of me, finding a Hadith that warns from the "Atlas Quack" who eats "the slaves of Allah".

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126083

That Hadith made me feel so weird ! just to find out that I'm not a cannibal, and Atlas in Arabic means "black"..so, again, racism and the Hadith, so lovely ><

Anything more?
I know what Islamic eschatology means, :Big Grin I spent years studying it, just to find out that I wasted years sinning against Allah, who told me officially in the Quran, not to think about it:

Sura 42
( 17 )   It is Allah who has sent down the Book in truth and [also] the balance. And what will make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near.

( 18 )   Those who do not believe in it are impatient for it, but those who believe are fearful of it and know that it is the truth. Unquestionably, those who dispute concerning the Hour are in extreme error. 

I bet you wanna be in the ranks of the mehdi's army xD
So,  you go against the Quran..using Hadiths which are used to stir civil wars; which caused a butchering hell that is 1400 years old..

Not prejudgement. I just know this tone, know it to the digree of despising.
Come, go to your shia/sunna friends and tell them about the Atlas Quack Big Grin
make me famous :p

Quote:Also, did you see the 'When' in 'When is its arrival?

No!
I saw the when in when is its arrival !!!!

Quote: It clearly tells that only god knows WHEN it comes, and he did not share that with us, but there are other things about the judgment day that God DID share with us in Quran

Your word gymnastic skills are stunning. Just like the people of your faith. You remind me with a member here who used to practice such tactics; the Sunni/Shia schools are so cheap; this argument is as crispy and saggy as a fast food meal !!!

No. God said "nobody knows when it would come", so, nobody -including you, your masters, your Gods- would know when it would come.
Then, you have the surprise factor; which totally puts an X over your attempt to do the gymnastic sprint around it to prove that, perhaps, Mehdi is coming? ahlu bayt mambo jambo?

[b]Sura 7
( 187 )   They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most of the people do not know."[/b]

[b]Again:[/b]

[b][b]Sura 7
( 187 )   They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most of the people do not know."[/b]
[/b]

[b][b]and again:[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Sura 7

[/b]
[/b]

[b][b][b]http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/unexpected[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]unexpected
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
ʌnɪkˈspɛktɪd,ʌnɛk-/
adjective

Quote:
  1. not expected or regarded as likely to happen.
    "his death was totally unexpected"
    synonyms:
    unforeseenunanticipatedunpredicted, not bargained for, unlooked for, unhoped for, out of the blue, without warning, without notice; More

[b][b][b]So, I love how you practiced some awesome gymnastic moves, to make  "unexpected" which means "not preceded by signs" to mean "preceded by signs" that only you, Ahlo Bayt & hadith writers know ![/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Awesome ![/b][/b][/b]

Quote:[b][b][b] It clearly tells that only god knows WHEN it comes, and he did not share that with us, but there are other things about the judgment day that God DID share with us in Quran, maybe if you have seen the video first you would clearly see them[/b][/b][/b]

Look..you've got to excuse me ! the  only person I knew here and was "anticipating" the advent of the hour so obssesivly, was a Shia, who talks like you.

He was waiting "the mehdi". and spent so many topics writing shia propaganda and nonesense, like telling feminists that God is a woman to win their votes, and post weird block-like comments that include the bullshit of shia scholars.

Don't misunderstand me. You just gave me previous haunting ! I don't like Muslims who ignore Quran verses, and use freaky videos using the Hadith, to tell us how "some clan" is better than the other, or how the battle of armageddon will be fought, while forgetting what their holy book even says.

Don't blame me, when you don't write introductions, and directly hammer my head propaganda style. No, I might bite.
I saw a lot from modern Muslims. I know how the fanatics of the Sunni/Shia schools operate, so...I might bite.

Savor yourself all of this, by writing what the video is about in the first place.

Sorry
Let me see if I have this straight. People ask if Mo knows when the end of the world will be and all he really says is you'll know it when it happens.

Deep fucking thinker that Mo was.
Would you like some cheese with that?

Need to work on your self righteous indignation skills.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Look at his audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 80 2658 3 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8640 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20553 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1343 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1280 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6332 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4373 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2896 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48873 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12330 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda