Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even if you choose not to believe in Spiderman, you’re actually believing in him.
Even if you choose not to believe in Spiderman, you’re actually believing in him.
Because, spiderwebs are omni-present, and omni-being and omni-everywhere, so even in absence it’s there for there is no such thing as true absence.

So i heard that recently and i would like to hear from people here what you all think of this statement.

Thanks [Image: smile.gif]
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
RE: Even if you choose not to believe in Spiderman, you’re actually believing in him.
I have to believe. Listen bud, he has radio active blood!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Even if you choose not to believe in Spiderman, you’re actually believing in him.
(May 29, 2016 at 7:34 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I have to believe. Listen bud, he has radio active blood!

[Image: 51708779.jpg]
All I will allude to is that all spiderwebs appear to have been intelligently designed!
And we all know that spiders aren't smart, so yes, I cannot argue with robust fuzzy logic.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 29, 2016 at 7:37 pm)ignoramus Wrote: All I will allude to is that all spiderwebs appear to have been intelligently designed!
And we all know that spiders aren't smart, so yes, I cannot argue with robust fuzzy logic.

[Image: 5096a9deca9fa78cd8816b6b1f501f4214d26879...44cad6.jpg]
Spiders make their own rope. Crazy buggers always drawing webs. Spiders are good people.
I have no idea but Spider-webs sure are pretty to look at
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(May 29, 2016 at 7:46 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Spiders make their own rope. Crazy buggers always drawing webs. Spiders are good people.

[Image: 7c41d5fe8ce85d67aeef694a471a3229.jpg]
If they make their own ropes can they come here and make their own threads?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 29, 2016 at 8:03 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I have no idea but Spider-webs sure are pretty to look at

[Image: memes-arachnid-gentleman-starts-the-week-with-class.jpg]

(May 29, 2016 at 8:05 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: If they make their own ropes can they come here and make their own threads?

[Image: 6c8v8m.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1372 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2150 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  This is how bored I actually am Cod 0 384 October 2, 2019 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1057 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  A thought on hummus, actually. Mr.Obvious 24 994 September 19, 2018 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Even another all about you thread. Little lunch 17 832 September 13, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  The reason I do not believe in God dimitrios10 4 481 May 27, 2018 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2141 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Songs That Sound Like They're From The 80's But Aren't Actually From The 80's Edwardo Piet 0 591 December 8, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  OK, C/L, You're Not Going To Believe This Minimalist 9 1155 September 8, 2017 at 12:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus