Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pakistan Islam council proposes wife beating
Pakistan Islam council proposes wife beating
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/28/asia/p...t-beating/

"When beating a woman, a small stick is appropriate, proposal says Proposal bans forceful beating; says aim is to instill fear, not to hurt

(CNN)The leader of a Pakistani Islamic council has proposed a bill that allows husbands to "lightly beat" their wives as a form of discipline.

In the 75-page proposal, Mohammad Khan Sheerani suggests a light beating is acceptable should the need arise to punish a woman. The proposal bans forceful beating, saying only a small stick is necessary to instill fear."

Unfortunately, while it's condoned in the Qur’an there's no hope for Pakistani women.

I'd like to give Mohammad Sheerani a 'light beating'.
RE: Pakistan Islam council proposes wife beating
Yeah, this shit is standard among the fanatics of religions, and Islam is the current stone age thinking man's religion.

There are many Christians who would love to be able to get away with this, too.
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah, Quran 4:34 (wife beating verse) is a real bummer for the ladies. People are always trying to spin that verse to mean something positive. Personally I think people should not be hitting each other, man or woman. But that's just me; Allah knows best of course. But is it ever acceptable to beat your wife?

Let's ask fucking jesus.

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/l...eating-you

Quote:The Latest Trend In Christianity: Beating Your Wife For Jesus

Apparently its cool.
Gotta keep 'em in their place, sheesh. Come on, people.

I cordially invite any Pakistani male to take even a 'small stick' to my wife. Be forewarned - remains will NOT be returned to your next of kin.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I don't care where in this world a man is that he is so weak minded to think beating a woman could possibly be the right thing to do.
It is rife in Muslim and Fundamentalist Christians societies.
I abhor these lower than life men [and I use that term loosely] who feel superior when in fact they are the scum of the earth.
I could say a lot more but.........
Well conducted introspection dispels the dreams and delirium on wich gods feed.
Atheism is not therapy but restored mental health.
-Michel Onfray-
Feel free.  Let it all out.
Did they happen to define "small".

This is so fucking nuts!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 31, 2016 at 8:36 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Did they happen to define "small".

This is so fucking nuts!

About the thickness of a finger.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 1967 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy killed by mob in Khanewal Duty 9 828 February 13, 2022 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7732 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 38137 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Don't report wife beaters : ( Saniu 10 711 September 19, 2018 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  French Council of the Muslim Faith proposes 'license to preach for Imams' ReptilianPeon 10 3310 November 25, 2015 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Some Cherry picked hadiths about how to treat wife. Mystic 16 6027 August 14, 2015 at 9:56 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Muhammad's first wife was a successful businessperson but... ReptilianPeon 0 1309 August 12, 2015 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5421 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Fatwa allowing husband to eat his wife. Ksa 3 1813 April 16, 2015 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: dyresand