Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:08 am

Poll: This pole is here because of reasons!!
This poll is closed.
Yes
10.00%
2 10.00%
No, but I wouldn't chop my feet off
0%
0 0%
I'd go bat shot crazy insane in less than 3 weeks
20.00%
4 20.00%
Hammy is best turtle
30.00%
6 30.00%
Fuck all polls
40.00%
8 40.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if you lived in a world...full of evil plotting Legos
What if you lived in a world...full of evil plotting Legos
I got this message from Hammy because he's been playing this what if game.

[Image: WgIGDMT.jpg]

Our following conversation went like this:

Quote:H- So silly lol

L- Lmao

H-I'm gonna say no... LOL

L- Me too

H- Lmao

L- 50 extra years of being a miserable old fart

H- LOL

L- Doesn't sound fun

H- Lmao

L- Hehe

H- I would vote yes really because I guess healthy includes mentally healthy and non-miserable

Ugh it's so hard. Stepping on a Lego brick at least twice a day? That shit hurts.

Lol

L- You can be mentally healthy and miserable

H- Nah, vote no that would hurt my feets too much.
Lol
I guess.
Not miserable like depression then
Just a crappy boring life for 50 years

L- But I don't think it's actually possible to be mentally healthy and step on a Lego twice a day for 50 years
Knowing it's going to happen

H- LMAO

L- But not knowing when
You'd eventually become paranoid and psychotic
You'd lose your grasp on reality

H- After 10 years maybe you'd get used to it lol
Lego Brick Induced Neurosis Disorder
Lol

L- You'd find me holed up in a closet one day, laughing manically, drenched in blood. Screeching "my stumps!! Look at these fucking stumps!!" Terrifying maniacal laughter "fuck you Legos, my fucking stumps" the most horrific laughter you've ever seen/heard "my stumps my stumps my anti Lego stumps" laughter subsiding into tears of relief and and horror

H- Yeahhhhh
Lmfao

L- That got a little morbid

H- Omg
You should write horror comedies

What do you think? Is it possible to step on a surprise Lego twice a day and maintain your sanity? If not, how long do you think it'd take for you to find yourself holed up in a closet chopping your feets off.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: What if you lived in a world...full of evil plotting Legos
About two weeks for me. So 28 Lego ouchies. A biweekly Lego manic-panic loss of sanity explosion in the mouth 4000
By the end of the first week I would already be randomly licking doors and calling them Bernard.
Lmao why? Panic

0/10

I'd just wear shoes all the time.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 30, 2016 at 9:50 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I'd just wear shoes all the time.

In the shower?

0/10

Shower shoes
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Replace "legos" with "beads" and you basically are describing my life already. Luckie makes lovely jewellery, but she's absolutely terrible at storing her supplies safely: I stepped on literally an entire baggie of light blue, hard edged beads just the other night. I find them in bed every second day or so. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Sounds like there's a cute little bunny in need of a spanking Big Grin

0/10

(May 30, 2016 at 9:53 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Shower shoes

Then when you took your shoes off to get the shower shoes on your foot would slip and land on a Lego. You can't cheat the universe Tongue

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are cats evil beasts that should be killed to save mice? FlatAssembler 34 2328 November 28, 2022 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Fireball
  does evil exist? Quill01 51 3450 November 15, 2022 at 5:30 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  The argument against "evil", theists please come to the defense. Mystic 158 67825 December 29, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One sentence that throws the problem of evil out of the window. Mystic 473 48856 November 12, 2017 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Reasoning showing homosexuality is evil. Mystic 315 45167 October 23, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Reasoning showing that heterosexuality is evil I_am_not_mafia 21 4522 October 23, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Emoticons are Intrinsically Good and Evil Fireball 4 1079 October 21, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Is knowledge the root of all evil? Won2blv 22 5751 February 18, 2017 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Origin of evil Harris 186 21932 September 12, 2016 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Harris
  The Pursuit of Good and Evil carusmm 0 841 May 30, 2016 at 6:30 am
Last Post: carusmm