Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the point in dating single mothers?
What's the point in dating single mothers?
There's no point.
RE: What's the point in dating single mothers?
Depends on what you-they want.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
What's the point of dating an ignorant moron?
Dying to live, living to die.
What's the point in dating men?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
[Image: 24736001.jpg]
[Image: resized_asdfasdf-meme-generator-troll-in...7f80f3.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
You date a single mother for the same reason you date any single woman. Because you enjoy each other's company, and possibly have sex. Why would a kid be such a deal breaker?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 31, 2016 at 4:45 pm)Chad32 Wrote: You date a single mother for the same reason you date any single woman. Because you enjoy each other's company, and possibly have sex. Why would a kid be such a deal breaker?

If the kid is anything like the OP, I can imagine it being a deal breaker...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

What's the point of responding to trolls?

There is no point.
LOL I'm starting to like this troll. Quite amusing. Could give my favorite troll, Bambi Swag, a run for his money.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3823 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2427 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6703 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The cruelty is the point Aroura 8 1030 October 12, 2018 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2166 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A good article for understanding what motivates Trumpsters from their point of view Whateverist 15 2205 November 17, 2016 at 4:25 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Robert Reich - Single Payer System "Inevitable" Minimalist 27 2934 August 30, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why the U.S. needs single-payer healthcare like yesterday Ryantology 22 4250 January 23, 2014 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can you Name a Single Successful Government Program? Koolay 73 17605 August 31, 2013 at 11:34 am
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  The Gay Marriage Issue Misses the Point ComplexityofChaos 67 26991 January 20, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Violet