Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes. They Really Are
Yes. They Really Are
THIS FUCKING STUPID!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/confused...ame-human/

Quote:Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh suggested this week that evolution was a hoax because a gorilla that was recently killed at the Cincinnati Zoo never “became one of us.”
RE: Yes. They Really Are
Wow..just wow..
(May 31, 2016 at 8:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: THIS FUCKING STUPID!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/confused...ame-human/

Quote:Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh suggested this week that evolution was a hoax because a gorilla that was recently killed at the Cincinnati Zoo never “became one of us.”
The gorilla was a super genius compared to the imbecile Limbaugh.
I'm sure we have a couple of morons on this site who will agree with Rush.

You know cuz buy-bull.
And people act surprised as to how someone like Donald Trump can earn the GOP nomination.
Oh, I never doubted it.  When you look at the other 16 lumps of shit he was running against the difference with the Drumpfster is more of style than substance.
Lol, I remember listening to him the last time, about fifteen years ago, discussing MMGW ... he asserted that plankton and algae were major contributors to atmospheric greenhouse gasses.

Checkmate, Science!

I can't stand the douchebag but I listen to Rush Limbaugh sometimes during my lunch breaks to hear what latest thing the whack-nuts of our country are saying.
You know - "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer".

What's funny is I also tune into Faux News sometimes and other right wing radio shows and I've learned the right-wing crazies all have the same talking points. It's almost like someone makes up a crazy talking point and they all glom onto it for that week, repeating it exactly word for word. I guess that's what happens when you're not capable of forming original thoughts or opinions Big Grin
Quote:I guess that's what happens when you're not capable of forming original thoughts or opinions

Churches have always strongly discouraged that kind of behavior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 891 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1219 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yes, Feinstein Should Retire Minimalist 13 1524 October 18, 2017 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1414 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So will Trump and his supporters understand that they won't always get what they want NuclearEnergy 0 944 April 29, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  They can have my c*ck when they pry it from my cold dead hand... Doubting Thomas 19 4103 March 14, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yes. You are 100% Right Minimalist 14 2061 October 15, 2016 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Chas
  Yes of course. This Had To Happen. Minimalist 15 2571 June 6, 2016 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do Errol Monite 148 16687 June 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Yes, When You Elect Scumbags There Are Consequences Minimalist 6 1218 April 8, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13